**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Best counters for Annihilus on 200% powergain AW mini boss

Who are the best counters for Annihilus on node 53 200% powergain mini? Tier 4 wars

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,150 ★★★★
    Corvus, at least 2 charges, advance power boost, cosmic power boost 200%, maybe an extra attack boost. Spam sp2 and win the game. Ive one shot him a few times like this
  • MotherDuckerMotherDucker Posts: 15
    Feeney234 said:

Corvus, at least 2 charges, advance power boost, cosmic power boost 200%, maybe an extra attack boost. Spam sp2 and win the game. Ive one shot him a few times like this

Thanks. Is doom an option?
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Symb supreme should work, I guess? Would nullify his initial buff so you can parry him, then sp3 and spam sp2 with power steal
    Aleor said:

Symb supreme should work, I guess? Would nullify his initial buff so you can parry him, then sp3 and spam sp2 with power steal

Aleor said:

Aleor said:

Annihilus is power steal immune though? Thanks for you comment though :)

I've just recently seen some amazing footage of quake destroying annihilus on that node (with the siphon tactic iirc, although that's kinda irrelevant).

Takes some immense quake skills, but she's an amazing counter there.

I've just recently seen some amazing footage of quake destroying annihilus on that node (with the siphon tactic iirc, although that's kinda irrelevant).

Takes some immense quake skills, but she's an amazing counter there.

Yeah quake is the only champ I can think of that doesn’t have to worry about the powergain lol