**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Should there be NAME CHANGE TOKENS in the game?

RRK173RRK173 Posts: 84
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
You wanna change your name...Reasons...Maybe you wanna be anonymous or you just took a name without pondering when you started the game.Or maybe something naughty...

Whatever the reason is... You want to change it...ASAP.But it will cost you 275 units,also with a frustrating cooldown to buy the next one. Seriously... Should it be that way... Don't the players have the right change their IGN when they wish for?

Should there be NAME CHANGE TOKENS in the game? 52 votes

NO,I don't agree with this at all
61%
GamerLeNoirFaineantTendersquadStarFighter0717DemonzfyreUncle_Fatty_247Ricardo60289SceptilemaniacHammerbro_64CupidBlubfish_666Scopeotoe987SummonerNRGeo10megVoltolosAleorkepalahotakkoWebby72NeotwismX_Factor_Agent 32 votes
YES,It should be removed and be free to change IGN without any restrictions such as cooldown or tokens
11%
Skillful_starlowlevelplayerSparx265PsyLife00Incredible_Hulk00JoyBoy 6 votes
Well,maybe reduce the cooldown time or the price of units...
26%
SnizzbarWorld EaterKDoggg2017Jwallace25Xcrøss_TRDatman257Mathking13RRK173GraydroxThicco_ModeChubsWhiteTheSaithPlinkoJueVioleGrace 14 votes

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I think it’s fine. It helps reduce cheating in AW (remember barcode names?) and the price and cool down is to generally discourage it. Everyone has one free change, which is really all you need.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    YES,It should be removed and be free to change IGN without any restrictions such as cooldown or tokens
    Just give me a free name change token idk
    free stuff is always good
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    I made a name change a while back, and now I want to change it. But I am also striving for uncollected, so I don’t want to waste units. Maybe once a month for free. Or have everyone have a codename that doesn’t change, like 3354889592.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    This exists, but it costs 275 units, you get one when you make your account for free, beyond that you have to buy then with units
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    PsyLife said:

I made a name change a while back, and now I want to change it. But I am also striving for uncollected, so I don’t want to waste units. Maybe once a month for free. Or have everyone have a codename that doesn’t change, like 3354889592.

I seem to be getting a few disagrees, could anyone of those people care to elaborate on why? I would like to know what you guys think it is.

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    PsyLife said:

PsyLife said:

I seem to be getting a few disagrees, could anyone of those people care to elaborate on why? I would like to know what you guys think it is.

People can disagree if they want to
    It’s a pointless thread in the first place
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    At least you aren't using the pandemic to ask for free name change tokens cause everyone's bored. Other than that, terrible idea.
  • Closing this down. Got seriously off topic and overall isn't a feature we plan to change anytime soon.
This discussion has been closed.