**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Question

KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
To the moderators 🤷🏽‍♂️. How do I the summoner evade once I have a heavy charging?

Maybe it can be posted as one of the in game loading tips.

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    Im sorry its not possible mate. The best thing to do if your charging a heavy at the wrong time and they're about to dash into you is time your heavy to intercept them
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    ? What do you mean? Why would you evade if you have a heavy charging? Quake can evade while charging heavy and doom stuns the opponent while charging heavy if he has shock active(I think wasp has a similar mechanic). Those are just about the only champs that can heavy without being interrupted. Other option is just parry, heavy.
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    I’m just asking the question because the AI does it. So I’m asking how can I do it.

Even my auto evade champs don’t do it.

Or it’s one of those moves only the ai can do?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

I’m just asking the question because the AI does it. So I’m asking how can I do it.

Even my auto evade champs don’t do it.

Or it’s one of those moves only the ai can do?

probably? IDK
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    They don’t unless it’s specified by a node
    Okaythen said:

To be honest I knew the answer to my question even before it asked it.

I’ve seen the AI domino and all the spidey versions do it so it’s simply an action that only the AI can do.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

I’ve seen the AI domino and all the spidey versions do it so it’s simply an action that only the AI can do.
    KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

This is so wrong
    New player i assume?
    Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

This is so wrong
    New player i assume?
    My friend I’ll end my comments here but I’ve seen the AI I’ve listed do this many times.

New player, old player doesn’t even matter.

The AI charges a heavy and then evades without throwing it. But the summoner can’t because the action of evading will simply cause the heavy to be released.

• te_dua_shumte_dua_shum Posts: 1,001 ★★★★
    Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

This is so wrong
    New player i assume?
    are you referring to yourself? because a champion with an evade chance can do this, and even more (can evade specials too), can even evade while he's dashing at his enemy, and this can be done by the player too ^_^
  • TheBestinTuakauTheBestinTuakau Posts: 955 ★★★
    KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

This is so wrong
    New player i assume?
    My friend I’ll end my comments here but I’ve seen the AI I’ve listed do this many times.

The AI charges a heavy and then evades without throwing it. But the summoner can’t because the action of evading will simply cause the heavy to be released.

You previously stated domino and spider men evaded. This is because they have an evade ability
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    You really need a PDF of how mcoc works

Send me yours and I’ll read it.

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

KattohS said:

Okaythen said:

This is so wrong
    New player i assume?

You previously stated domino and spider men evaded. This is because they have an evade ability
    I did and I also stated that I’ve never seen my domino or spidey versions do it. I’ve had my spideys evade specials and even dashed back while I was pushing forward To attack. But I’ve never had one evade while I was charging a heavy. Yet I see the AI do this.

Maybe you have but I haven’t.

That’s all the question was about.
  • Well (other than Quake) how often do you just stand there holding your Heavy ??
    AI (opponent) is much more likely to start a hold-heavy and wait (for who knows what), so would be more likely that (if Spidey, NC, etc) you will notice their evade during their hold-block.

Reason you never see it on yourself (using Spidey, etc on attack) is probably because you implement the heavy in one fell swoop (and at least for most people, while opponent is parry-stunned as well).
  • FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 308 ★★
    I think it’s that auto-evade will work while charging a heavy (and cancels the heavy charge), but you can’t dexterity while charging a heavy.
  • Aomine_Daiki10Aomine_Daiki10 Posts: 1,610 ★★★★★
    KattohS said:

Send me yours and I’ll read it.

Sorry never needed one ask someone else