**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

[Android] Lag, Crashing and Performance Investigation

Comments

• KrabhimcocKrabhimcoc Posts: 3
    In-Game Name: Krabhi
    Device and Model: OnePlus 6T
    Device Operating System: ANDROID 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Wifi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0
    Game Mode: Arena/Event quests

The game freezes up and cuts to a black screen and I have to restart game.Happens most of the time I play 5-10 rounds of arena or spending more than half hour in event quests.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Device: Samsung Galaxy A70
    Cellular or WiFI: Either
    Game version: Latest Version
    Game mode: In every mode the game throws me out mid fight. My connection is stable and working fine for everything else yet the red icon pops up on the right side every fight. Please fix this asap Kabam. The game is unplayable at the moment.
  • grayoskullzgrayoskullz Posts: 1
    Username: THA R3AP3R
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Cellular or WiFI: Both
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Game mode: literally everywhere
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. LTE, wifi, 4G cellular. Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.

• MrPadzMrPadz Posts: 7
    In-Game Name: MrPadz
    Device and Model: Sony Xperia 5
    Device Operating System: Android 10
    Cellular or WiFi: Unsure but believe both.
    Game Version Installed: 26.1.0
    Game Mode: All modes. General fight bug.
    Description of the Issue: Since latest update, champion will occasionally dash forward and attack even though block held. Checked autofight not engaged. Phone is new and not damaged and I've been playing for years so know it's not something I'm doing. Only happens briefly then back to normal, but could end up losing fights because of this. Similar to previous bug where champion would rush forward after S3, but can't figure out what the trigger is in this case.
  • FossilfishFossilfish Posts: 2
    Username: Fossilfish
    Device Operating system: Android Version 10
    Game version Installed: v26.1
    Game mode: All Game Modes and Menus
    Issue: In every part of the game whether in fights or menus, there are connection issues every couple minutes that generally lead to a disconnect. In the final AQ day this week, I had to redo four of my fight.
  • RafboldoRafboldo Posts: 3
    Username: Rafboldo
    Device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8
    Device Operating system: Miui 11
    Cellular or Wifi: both
    Game Version: v26.1
    All game modes:
    Sometimes the games run smoth, sometimes very slow. I have a 200mb internet connection. All games from play store runs on my device. Except this **** game! Kabam don't care about player. Kabam only provide suport to ios players. 5 year and we have same ****. If we can change graphics options, we don't have all this troubles. But kabam don't care about us, so **** kabam, **** the moderate! I hate this game, i hate you all and you deserve death for be incompetent
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
    Operating system: Android 10.0
    Game version: Up to date to march 30th 2020
    Issue: towards the end of the fight i get the disconnected sign popping up on my bottom right corner, fight finishes then i get the "Lost connection" message. Happens every fight, everywhere, and on every network. LTE, wifi, 4G cellular. Literally unplayable due to losing all of my champion health every fight.
  • CanniballospsiCanniballospsi Posts: 13
    edited April 2020
    I have the same problems with my Samsung A70 after the last android update.In every single fight the connection is lost and I have to restart the game. Soooooo annoying. Its impossible to play the game .

The following pictures are from the uncollected. I very plaied this fight 4 times...this sentry is always alive...al the time the game is losing the connection an I lose the half life of my champion...this is realy ridiculous

• LiongrisLiongris Posts: 6
    Username: liongris
    Device Operating system: Android Version 10
    Game version Installed: Version 26.1
    Game mode: All Game Modes and Menus
    Issue: It keeps throwing me out for connectivity issues. Although i have full bars, have tried with wifi and cellular. Its the same. Cant progress in act 6 have tried multiple times (and questing in general), cant do arena, and in aw I got thrown out for that reason and gave a kill.(its off season but still) the game is unplayable. Need a fix quickly before the season and next aq, wont survive with these ''conetion issues". Thanks in advance
  • PROG73PROG73 Posts: 67

Samsung Galaxy A70
    Operating system: Android 9
    Cellular or WiFI: Cellular
    Game version:
    Issue: Cannot get into game when on cellular and now cant update game due to issues with samsung A70 on Android 10
  • Pro21Pro21 Posts: 25
  • LosisbheLosisbhe Posts: 10
    Alright lads, seems like us a70 users are getting scammed out of our rewards! If not, and kabam is working on a fix, at least tell us, so we dont have to worry about this anymore.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    Not a single response from anyone. Game has been out for 1 week now for us Galaxy A70 users. Should we go and buy an Iphone now ?
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

In-Game Name: Ruhann
    Device and Model: Samsung Galaxy S5
    Device Operating System: 6.0.1
    Cellular or WiFi: Both
    Game Version Installed: 25.0.1
    Game Mode: In which game mode did the error occur? Event Quests and Arena.
    Description of the Issue: I keep throwing heavy attacks out of nowhere and while it sometimes benefits me :smiley: , it mostly causes opponents to intercept and win the match with me having little to no control of the situation.

Is your phone on the charger when this glitch happens? If so it may be cause by static. I had a similar problem with my phone and removing it from the charger while playing seems to have fixed the problem. Let me know if this helps.
  • Dazzler7Dazzler7 Posts: 12
    Cellular or WiFI: Either
    Game version: Latest Version
    Game mode: In every mode the game throws me out mid fight. My connection is perfectl fine and working fine for all other things and yet the red icon pops up on the right side every fight. Please fix this asap Kabam. The game is unplayable at the moment and we have aq start today
  • aleyianaleyian Posts: 8
    ingame-Name: aleyian
    Device: Galaxy A70
    Android 10
    Cellular or wifi: on both
    Game Version: 26.1 (latest)
    Description:
    Network connection error iteration after every 1-2 minutes result in bad experience in playing.