**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help a noob out please

How do I submit my time for legends run for this months EQ

Comments

• Blubfish_666Blubfish_666 Posts: 237
    It's automatic after you exit out of your final path.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Yes time starts as soon as you start either master or heroic and ends once you 100% both
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    If ur doing a legends run then the title is a bit misleading, was it for taunting?
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★

It's automatic after you exit out of your final path.

So I don’t need to send my time to Kabam?

If ur doing a legends run then the title is a bit misleading, was it for taunting?

yes for the monthly quest, not sure why it's misleading I have never tried for a run so I don't know how to post my time
  • age_of_andycapage_of_andycap Posts: 95
    It automatically starts once you enter a heroic or master versions of the monthly event quest and stops once you complete them both 100%. There's no clock that tells you a time, it just gets submitted. Most people use a stop watch app to track their time on the side.

I'll be honest, the times are very fast, and if you didn't complete them both in just a few hours... you won't have a chance. There's a handful of forum posts of people putting up their times for each month - check then out if you'd like to get a rough estimate on times.

I'd focus on bigger and better things than a Legends title right now ;)

It automatically starts once you enter a heroic or master versions of the monthly event quest and stops once you complete them both 100%. There's no clock that tells you a time, it just gets submitted. Most people use a stop watch app to track their time on the side.

I'll be honest, the times are very fast, and if you didn't complete them both in just a few hours... you won't have a chance. There's a handful of forum posts of people putting up their times for each month - check then out if you'd like to get a rough estimate on times.

so for the record I do not have to submit anything?
  • When will the top 100 be announced? The 2 week period ended a couple of weeks ago
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,175 ★★★★★

Not that I'm a candidate for this Legends stuff, but I had wondered about this. Thanks.