**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character updates should come with equivalent rank-down tickets

Kronos987654321Kronos987654321 Posts: 584 ★★★
With the increasing trend of revamping champs (which is great btw, please look at colossus next) I think it's a little weird that they don't come with an equivalent number of rank down tickets. For example, we now have a civil warrior update, which is great, but I took up another tech champion already. With the new update we should be given an opportunity to rank the buffed champ (I.e given a single rank-down ticket).

Thanks

Comments

• BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I disagree, rank down tickets should only be for major nerfs. If they get handed out for everything then it's just like a child who sees his friend get a better toy and then they want that one too
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I disagree as well. We were lucky to get rank down tickets the first time but several champions had been changed from how they were introduced. Making CW a better champ is not a reason to get rank down tickets. Just save up the resources of you want to upgrade him
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,240 ★★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Rank Down Tickets won't likely come with every revision of Champs. When they improve on a Champ by adding new Buffs, that isn't the same as major changes to the functionality. (Nerfs).