**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Can't Get in the Game

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
Is anyone else having issues with not being able to log into the game? I was having issues with the beta server, but now I can't even get into the main server to do arena.

Comments

• MenkentMenkent Posts: 889 ★★★★
    Same. A few others in my ally reporting the same. Looks like the beta broke stuff?
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    yup beta server crashed the main server it would seem
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra
    The whole game is down for some beta users
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I'm able to get in the main game now
  • Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★
    I had the same problem. What fixed it for me was completely closing the app. On iPhone, double clicking the home button and swiping up on the app. Then I could log in to the main game however I still can’t get in the beta.
    Goken2345 said:

I had the same problem. What fixed it for me was completely closing the app. On iPhone, double clicking the home button and swiping up on the app. Then I could log in to the main game however I still can’t get in the beta.

Yeah I can't get into the beta still

• Goken2345Goken2345 Posts: 621 ★★

Goken2345 said:

Yeah I can't get into the beta still

I stopped trying for the beta
  • Hey everybody,

We're looking into this right now.
    @Kabam Miike Thanks for the update!
  • ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,115 ★★★★★
    Funny I sent out a post to my alliance a couple hours ago reminding them to wrap up anything they were working on ASAP because when the BETA comes out, the game's going to be screwed up..... sucks that I was right....

SAD but expected at this point.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I’m actually playing arena right now just fine so it’s maybe just for some players?
  • PintzzPintzz Posts: 297 ★★
    Think it’s for anyone who is registered and trying to participate in the beta. Haven’t been able to get into anything after I hit the participate button and game just froze and had to close
  • MissMissyMissMissy Posts: 78

Hey everybody,

Thanks for checking into this issue. I also tried doing a hard restart a few times, but it did not work. I was able to finally get into the main game once the beta log in finally timed out. I am still unable to log into beta though.
  • K12pK12p Posts: 7
    This works for me on iPhone, sign out from game centre(if signed in). Force close and open the app.
    If game centre log in comes just cancel it.
    Wait for whole logging process to be over (it would show yellow wireless icon at bottom right), between 5-10 mins. It would eventually say could not connect then it would give option to go back to main game, on clicking it would be logged to main game. However beta game doesn’t load up anyways for me(except for one time and then I was crashed out)

Note: once you are logged in for main game you can turn back game centre on.
  • BendersBountyBendersBounty Posts: 160

Hey everybody,

Thanks, cause the entire game is down rn
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I can get into the game but it keeps losing connection and lagging Hard every couple of minutes
    It's working for me now, both the beta and the main server
  • ThebgjThebgj Posts: 635 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Got into the beta for the first time in the last 2-3 BETA’s. Super slow and laggy 😔

Me