**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Cosmic Awakening gem

Just became Cavalier and planning to work thru some Variants next before getting into more of Act 6.

I have a 5* Hyperion sig 100 who I plan to make my first R5 cosmic

I have CptMarvelmovie and Medusa at Rank4. Who deserves the gem more?

Or save it for a Corvus? Also, the only synergy with CMM is my Rogue.....No Nick Fury.

Comments

• JMORG1111JMORG1111 Posts: 158
    Medusa is my choice there. You obviously like both since they are at R4. Medusa benefits greatly from the awakening especially on defense. Those furies are also really nice to boost damage on offense.
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Thanks for the replies! Yeah I'm leaning towards Medusa i feel.......I find I can get myself into trouble with CMM when in binary by being too aggressive trying to keep the charges up. If I ever pull a NF that would certainly help but Medusa is strong and consistent. Good to know either champ is worth it. Thanks again.
  • BLACKMILKTEA_88BLACKMILKTEA_88 Posts: 87
    Medusa need the gem more but CMM better. I will awake and rank up CMM if I have to choose.....Medusa not useful as CMM in act 6
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    CMM is probably more useful then Medusa
    Lot higher damage output keeping it is a pain but so Is Medusa’s armor shatter
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have Hyperion you won’t use medusa much, aside robots he’s basically better than her for everything, and she’s fine unduped for robots, I’d go cmm, she has a ton of use in 6.2 and beyond and her dupe plays a big part in fights like icarus
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    If you plan to r5 hype, I'd take none. All three have furies and decent damage output, and you will end up using only one must of the time. And hype imo is the best cosmic champ anyway. So yeah, I'd save ag for og Thor or ronan or vtd maybe or some newer champs
  • JaximosJaximos Posts: 43
    Good points all around! Thanks everyone. I don't do much Alliance War so Medusa wouldn't need it for defense and she does already kill robots just fine without the furies it seems as mentioned above. I do plan to take Hype to R5 though, I've pulled him so many times which is why his sig level got so high other than about 20 sig stones a long while back. CMM will get the nod probably when i need her later in Act 6 content.

Now to try and finally pull a god-tier science champ after 4 years of searching, cosmic is handled it seems......Thanks again for taking the time to respond everyone! Cheers
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    CMM that binary durability (indistructible) is big
  • 4dlai4dlai Posts: 250
    Corvus does not need a dupe at all trust me but probably medusa tho tbh