**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk Buster Discussion [Remember to give your feedback in the Beta Forum!]

Comments

• SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    Excuse my slip up on kang at the start
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    You said that archangel will have a tough time bleeding him, but I don't see why. I thought that the reduced potency meant that it would do less damage, not have a reduced chance to trigger.
    Otherwise, great analysis!
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    71 hits for a 428k defender is not bad.... How did HB get the REGEN?
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Nice fight! Some decent crits in there. Seems decent to me
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Should have kept the hit count screen bud.
  • Monto_Carlos28Monto_Carlos28 Posts: 246
    Did they make his sp2 unblockable?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    Definitely better. Somewhat tedious to keep Shocks up, but the Damage is there.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Check out seatins video on him oh my god........
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Viper83 said:

Should have kept the hit count screen bud.
    Yeah I ended it a little early. I'll be doing another test soon.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    https://youtu.be/Vjf3R9CrZOA
    What do you guys think? It’s a bit impractical but this is still pretty fun
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    The tragedy I used is in video description
    No synergy
    Had one in recoil and 2 points in double edge so a bit inflated
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

You said that archangel will have a tough time bleeding him, but I don't see why. I thought that the reduced potency meant that it would do less damage, not have a reduced chance to trigger.
    Otherwise, great analysis!

He has offensive ability accuracy reduction. So AA will have less bleeds with lower potency. That's great for defence, but I see no utility on offence.

From his sig (I forgot to mention). It is a life saver, but not pivotal.

From his sig (I forgot to mention). It is a life saver, but not pivotal.
    PS, that guy plays him wrong. You need to wait for the opponent to block before launching the SP2, instead of chaining it into a combo. Otherwise you lose the power burn, his main asset.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Damn that’s insane!

I see him being a viable rank up for people who care about Alliance War and want a decent attacker. Like Korg he probably will deal some decent damage, the shocks don't seem bad and his heavy is easy to throw allowing for some shock chain. The utility on the SP2 being a full power drain if the opponent's block gets broken is really nice utility and he might be able to put in some work against some high power match ups. Unblockable Specials has some nice use for defensive match ups and I can see him being used for a more aggressive play style. He definitely isn't the new Aegon but he might be a worthy rank up for the meme of Hulkbuster himself, you should probably be happy when you pull this guy from your crystals now. I have to agree on the low-demi god tier but this isn't the final version and if you allow him to receive more armor up and more shock damage on heavies he might get promoted to High Demi-God or even God Tier.

Definitely agree with the higher shock damage and duration, he relies way too much on his parries and heavies. You can perfectly play Colossus without his heavy, in case of stun immune nodes or tenacity, but not Hulkbuster. He does seem to not crit as much, but he does crit relatively high.
    His best assets seems to be firing the sp2, get the stun, the power drain and the power lock, from there you can spam the heavy like 5-6 times in a row if the defender is stuck against the wall.......

Too good to be true...

His best assets seems to be firing the sp2, get the stun, the power drain and the power lock, from there you can spam the heavy like 5-6 times in a row if the defender is stuck against the wall.......

Too good to be true...

Yeah, I don't think Kabam intends that. I feel a She-Hulk nerf coming in.

Too good to be true...

Yeah, I don't think Kabam intends that. I feel a She-Hulk nerf coming in.
    My thoughts exactly...