**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Hulk Buster Discussion [Remember to give your feedback in the Beta Forum!]

Comments

• lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Please don't nerf HB to the ground before he even comes out. Right now he seems to be a solid god tier champ. Nothing too crazy. If you want to nerf champs that can spam heavy, consider nerfing doom(please don't nerf him either thoguh). HB used to have 1hp and an attack rating of 2. Now he is decent.
  • Jhonatan07Jhonatan07 Posts: 7
    Why I can get in the beta

WS analysis: took max HB in with new synergy buddies

first pass ate a lot of hits to test new sig - it's best used when you have an sp3 ready to go

result:

second try used heavy spam /sp3 almost exclusively, result:

that YJ synergy is the difference when spamming sp1s vs sp3s. HB more fun and more potent a defender, I'd hang him at 3/45 or 4/55 just cause i enjoy the character. Thanks Kabam, fun stuff.

BREAKING NEW!!!
    Kabam has reported a HULKBUSTER NERF!!!
    I'd like him buffed a little more.
    really? He seems good to me
  • Cx8Cx8 Posts: 77
    edited April 2020
    He’s definitely a lot better than before, after 3-4 heavy shocks and then sp3 he was doing some great damage around 40k, then you can also add the stark Spidey synergy (can’t use it here in the beta) but it adds 30% damage to special attack damage (would add around 12k here) then after the sp3 and shocks (had around 7 each time) he was doing 20k a heavy attack, can get 3 in a row if you time the sp3 right with its power drain. This is rank 5 of course, this was against punching bag Ws so if it was a bigger opponent it would be doing some more damage, also wanna test it out still when he goes into self repair mode adding 2827 attack rating for 12 seconds
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    I think he needs a way to refresh his shocks, but I haven't played him too much yet, so I'll wait a few days to give my in-depth feedback
  • Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42

• Snakebites23Snakebites23 Posts: 42
    It kicked me out after ranking and going to a quest. But I screenshotted the abilities
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★

Please don't nerf HB to the ground before he even comes out. Right now he seems to be a solid god tier champ. Nothing too crazy. If you want to nerf champs that can spam heavy, consider nerfing doom(please don't nerf him either thoguh). HB used to have 1hp and an attack rating of 2. Now he is decent.

Well Doom is intended to chain heavies. Other champions however don't. This uppercut is way too fast.
    Cx8 said:

He’s definitely a lot better than before, after 3-4 heavy shocks and then sp3 he was doing some great damage around 40k, then you can also add the stark Spidey synergy (can’t use it here in the beta) but it adds 30% damage to special attack damage (would add around 12k here) then after the sp3 and shocks (had around 7 each time) he was doing 20k a heavy attack, can get 3 in a row if you time the sp3 right with its power drain. This is rank 5 of course, this was against punching bag Ws so if it was a bigger opponent it would be doing some more damage, also wanna test it out still when he goes into self repair mode adding 2827 attack rating for 12 seconds

I forgot that increased SP synergy. House of Iron will be good as well.
    zZayTtay said:

His best assets seems to be firing the sp2, get the stun, the power drain and the power lock, from there you can spam the heavy like 5-6 times in a row if the defender is stuck against the wall.......

Too good to be true...

Yeah, I don't think Kabam intends that. I feel a She-Hulk nerf coming in.
    That's the point of a beta :tongue: Let's identify those issues now so we can fix them before they're live. I'm not sure if this is intended or not, but we'll analyze our Data when the Beta is over.
    Well, without the heavy spam his performance will plummet. I think the best fix is to give him a Doom-like heavy chain while extending the shock duration. The ideal rotation should be like parry-MLLLH until two bars of power, then hit medium into the block and break the block. Some block penetration would be nice to have.
    Just stop man he is fine as is.
    The nerf is coming, if you like it or not. There is no way Kabam let us have a champion that can heavy spam all content into oblivion. So either you can ignore it, or suggest alternatives.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    If they adjusted GP because of a loop like that, it's not likely they're going to leave it for him. Think of the content people could cheese. Let's be realistic. ;)
  • BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    Well if HB is a banger, he will be great for Variant 2 and 3...
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    I used the iso on the other HB and now won’t have enough to rank the beta HB up all the way 😷😷🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️
  • KingKiahKingKiah Posts: 192
    Can blue iso be put into the store? Why have 10mill gold but not enough iso to rank him r5 5x over
  • SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
    @Colonaut123 sorry. I forgot about the power burn lol
    Here it is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0gRE1QaNeE

Variant 3 monster
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    Here is hulkbuster against cable in 6.4.6 rage, life cycle, soft guard. Felt this fight shows off the upgrade in a different way
    https://youtu.be/2s274zXR7mU

Here is hulkbuster against cable in 6.4.6 rage, life cycle, soft guard. Felt this fight shows off the upgrade in a different way
    https://youtu.be/2s274zXR7mU

If he stays that way... wow

As I mentioned in my survey they couldn’t definitely extend his shocks a little more. Or figure out a way to refresh it. Spamming heavies like seatin did is unrealistic (as to why I never care for his videos nor his analysis on things). I fought him like I would fight an AQ, AW or my own content and he’s good don’t get me wrong but to maintain the damage you need to maintain shock which requires aggressive heavy play. A way to refresh or extend shocks would do him wonders for sure. Everything else I liked about him.

I have found champions like vulture where his heavy wiffs when trying to spam in corner and there are champions where it is real risky to try and heavy after l2 right away because they get off the floor faster.

Limited exposure but I would put this buff in line with red hulk and venom, below colossus and she hulk, above spidergwen and gamora
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    zZayTtay said:

If they adjusted GP because of a loop like that, it's not likely they're going to leave it for him. Think of the content people could cheese. Let's be realistic. ;)

Gwenpool could spam heavy attack and keep the opponent stunned and power locked the whole fight. She hulk could end combos with heavies against stun immune. Hulkbuster can do none of these things therefore he is perfectly fine.
    Perhaps, perhaps not. If it's unintended and/or exploitable, it'll likely be adjusted.
    So many champs can heavy in corner like this

Kingpin comes to mind
  • Winburn85Winburn85 Posts: 7
    I been trying to log in to test HB for 5hrs.
  • I cannot participate, says server disconnect... any insight?

I thought u quit?

I thought u quit?
    Global pandemic has left me with more time to kill than expected.