**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

So..how do you open your crystals?

SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
Do you have any quirky habits or just anything you believe makes you lucky before you tap on the crystal?

Comments

• Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    If I’m around other people, I’ll let them open crystals, but mostly I just stick to chanting in Latin ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    if it gives a champ (even a prem), i ill usually spin it nearly everytime, i dunno why. however, i hate to hord and i've only strted to do so because i'm going for uncolleted soon
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    If I spin, I usually do the infinity symbol before dropping it into the spinner.
    But more often than not I pop due to hating seeing rollovers
  • CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    I prefer using my fingers
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    Pop.
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Depends on the day. Sometimes pop and sometimes spin out. I have tried the pep method, but it still is ultimately RNG. Today by popping got me a 4* Dr. Doom so RNG worked for me today that is. :)
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    Pop... As soon as it sinks in that the spin is only there to engender behavioural responses akin to spinning the wheels on a slot machine... You'll pop too.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I usually sacrifice a chicken to Kabam Miike and use it's beak to spin the crystal... 😂
  • Thicco_ModeThicco_Mode Posts: 8,852 ★★★★★
    I let bigger crystals spin out, but I try my hardest to not think about the crystal at all. If any thought if it goes in my head, I get trash. If I successfully purge my mind of any crystal thoughts, I get god tiers.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    In my mind, I don't open crystals... But, unfortunately my eyes can see that I do..
  • HedronHedron Posts: 359
    I use my fingers
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I open them with disappointment In mind
    Wow now I know the feeling my parents have every time I come over
  • m4ciekkm4ciekk Posts: 96
    I noticed that when I will wait a couple of days after forming one crystal it gives me someone better than meme tier but usually, I can't resist and open them immediately and I always regret it a few seconds later.
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    Well I tried most of the things that were mentioned in this thread and...

It worked for me.
  • I let my girlfriend if my brother spin them usually. Other than that, I pop all but 6*.
  • OzFearUsOzFearUs Posts: 242
    I pop all but 5 and 6. I have let my kids spin for me, but they get me ****, so now they are grounded until they get me either Corvus or Dr. Doom. KABAM, if you want my children to be able to enjoy life outside of their room, give me one or the other!!! LOL