**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

20Mil Ally AQ Focused. Rebuilding. LF 4 Experienced Veteran Players for Map 5x5. AW Optional

Hello fellow Players. I am the leader of Infinity Gauntlet my alliance tag is InfiG if you want to check it out. We are mainly a US Based Ally. I have 13 US players, 2 from Canada, 6 From the UK, 4 from Asia, 1 from Mexico. So as you can see a pretty Diverse Group. I would ideally like to find 4 players that are either US or Canada Based because i would like to have the players be available for all 3 Sections of AQ. But if you are in the UK or Asia timezones I would gladly talk with you still to see if you can work with what I am trying to Rebuild this Alliance to. I am trying to get my Ally back to a full team to ensure Map 5x5 success in all BGs. Here is the breakdown of my AQ

BG1 Map 5x5 a combo of Master and Heroic Modifiers

BG2 Map 5x5 a combo of Master and Heroic Modifiers

BG3 Map 5x5 a combo of Master and Heroic Modifiers- However this BG was my BG that was doing Map 6x2 then Map 5x3. If i can find 3 Players that would be solid and can clear paths and mini bosses with Map 6 experience then i could get this BG back to map 6 before the next AQ week starts. If i am unable to fill these slots at this point and time I would keep this BG at 5x5 until i have a full team again.

We are currently hitting between 180-188 Mil in weekly milestones and ranking between 1900-2374 in the past 2 weeks. Again this is a big discrepancy i know but that has been because of lack of activity and uncertainty of some due to what is going on in the world and causing problems for folks' Workplace schedules and ability to get on the game in a timely manner. the reason for these 4 slots being open is those that were affected the most felt it was doing the Alliance a disservice by not being around and decided for the betterment of the alliance to leave for now. 4 weeks ago we were hitting 210-225 Million in Weekly Milestones and ranking between 1440-1500. I would like to get my alliance back to that but I need the right people to join that are willing to help me rebuild that.

I try to run a understanding Alliance that Life comes first and foremost but AQ clears are a Must with no exception. Over the past Month i have been weeding out a couple of players that were being Inactive and others just didn't have the time to put into the game on a Map 5 and Map 6 level anymore. I believe in Team First, you do what is best for the team, you put your teammates first, you work together first and by doing that every reaps the benefits of the rewards and can progress individually from that great Teamwork.

Weekly Treasury Donations are Mandatory

Line for communication is Mandatory but only from the standpoint of tagging your teammates when they are unlinked, tagging you teammates when a Mini Boss is Open, Down or the next Section is Open

I ask you to be Active and communicate well enough that if you are going to be late joining AQ to let the team know. No ghosting , no talk, no activity is a good way to get let go from the Alliance.

Hit me up on the Line app at zbot34

Comments

• zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    Found 3 players 3 hours ago. I still have 1 slot open for someone that has map 5 or map 6 experience and wants to be part of something building in the right direction 💪👍👍. AQ focused. AW is optional
  • zbot34zbot34 Posts: 442
    I am still looking for 1 new recruit to join us before AQ starts in under 3 hours. If you want to be a part of an AQ focused Ally that does map 5x5 in all 3bgs and will hopefully in the next 2 to 3 weeks be doing a couple of days of map 6. Hit me up on line zbot34