**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Parry description error

StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★
I think there is an error in the new parry description :)

Unless you can stun for up to 50 seconds :D

Comments

• daveyj_196_daveyj_196_ Posts: 437
    That would work for me.😁
  • Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    Those pesky decimal points
  • Hey there, that is a visual issue that should be resolved by waiting a few minutes and then restarting your game. You can find the full information on what it should be here.
  • Forum Announcement said increases by 0.5s, 0.7s, and 1.0s (by Parry Level) based on Perfect Block.

So if it says 50.0 secs in Parry Description currently, then obviously needs correcting.

• StellarStellar Posts: 1,069 ★★★★

Hey there, that is a visual issue that should be resolved by waiting a few minutes and then restarting your game. You can find the full information on what it should be here.

The description is now correct ;)
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited April 2020
    There is again a error in the description

Now parry only reduces damage by max 1% and extends the duration of stun by up to 25 seconds?

If you open up the details, you will see different percentages.

• Yep, CONFIRMED in mine too (have Parry 3/3).

Looks like the 3 values are mixed up in what order the values are “filled into” the Descriptive Wording page of Parry Mastery.

25.0, 1.0, and 1.0 are the correct values, just not for the correct fields in the description.
  • Also, DESPAIR...

Changelog says Despair Mastery description was changed to say “caps at 100%”.
    Never bothered to check before today, but after Parry Mastery (above) reverted to broke description, just checked Despair and the 100% reference is not in there...

Was a bunch of stuff, (including Crystal Ordering broken again after having been good since April Update), reverted today to some prior version as part of Hulkbuster Beta and resulting problems lot of people had getting into game ???
    (note, I do NOT have Beta, and so am not running Beta. Just normal game).

• is it just me, or why can‘t I see this post in the overview? I can only access it via my list of comments.