**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

ideas for current situation

ok everyone, we all know that the current situation is a touchy subject, but the truth is we are all being told to "stay home", and a lot of us don't have anything else to do besides play this game. So, why not ask Kabam to throw us a bone, so to speak. I know I'm not the only one that feels like this, so if you have any ideas about what you would like to see to help pass the time while we are all stuck at home playing this game, please post something below. I'm not sure exactly what would be appropriate as far as additional content, but maybe another Mole Man expedition type of quest that is free to explore added on to this months update. Just a thought.

Anyone else have ideas?
@Kabam Miike, feel free to send this along to whomever makes these kinds of decisions. ;)

Comments

• CaptainPollCaptainPoll Posts: 901 ★★★
    Grind the arena for gold and units of course, I am not going to ask kabam for anything extra as wht they gave in this year's events is more than enough for me
  • MitriaxMitriax Posts: 215 ★★

ok everyone, we all know that the current situation is a touchy subject, but the truth is we are all being told to "stay home", and a lot of us don't have anything else to do besides play this game. So, why not ask Kabam to throw us a bone, so to speak. I know I'm not the only one that feels like this, so if you have any ideas about what you would like to see to help pass the time while we are all stuck at home playing this game, please post something below. I'm not sure exactly what would be appropriate as far as additional content, but maybe another Mole Man expedition type of quest that is free to explore added on to this months update. Just a thought.

Anyone else have ideas?
    @Kabam Miike, feel free to send this along to whomever makes these kinds of decisions. ;)

If only they could release something called "Incursions." If only.
    Oh wait .....