**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Does the rewards for the Baron's War reset?

I have been watching the barons war event for quite some time and I noticed that the quest hasn't reset, is it like if you finish the quest you get the regular rewards and then at the end of the weeks you get the 2 week reward or is the process much more different?

Does the rewards for the Baron's War reset? 2 votes

Do you get rewards overtime?
0%
Is there another process?
100%
Beyond00_Ycats 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    MikeyMikey Posts: 14
    I’m pretty sure an identical quest (with the same option you initially picked) shows up in a day or two and you complete that and then those are locked off 7 days after that and then you can pick a different side and the process repeats (there are going to be four quests total this month)
  • Options
    So I did find out after some more research, the event will end at the 14 of april, the event will be locked till the 15th, after that you will get another mail asking if you want to stay in the quest you were already in or change
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    There's another Quest Wednesday for this side. At the end of the Timer, we will have the choice to switch sides or stay.
  • Options
    OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    It’s a 4 week event essentially one week you get half the rewards posted then next you get the other half
    But two weeks in you can pick to switch sides
  • Options
    Btw what was the point of making a discussion and a poll followed by you finally researching
  • Options
    For both sides or a certain side?
  • Options
    @Okaythen , I am an unpatient man and a ****, I thought the poll would count as a discussion but my small brain didnt realise that there was a discussion
  • Options
    edited April 2020

For both sides or a certain side?

You get two weeks per side
    But one quest per week of the side you chose
  • Options
    Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    It resets on Wednesday and then on the Wednesday after that, you can double cross too get the other sides rewards