**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

What are your thoughts on buffing one of these 2?

What are your thoughts on buffing one of these 2? 35 votes

Cyclops
17%
Lvernon15SuperGamerXDEtjamaFengWarlockdaRobotSerious_786 6 votes
Magneto
82%
DrZolaBodhizenIOSJasoNDuke_SilverMoosetiptronicProjectWeaponXMarvel2289Aleorheartbreakid_22TheSquish671Rockypantherx007md92kingbradley1297Dead1CtuchikMidnite93SquirrelguyKRANꓘObaid_Jacob03Hedron 29 votes

Comments

• Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Cyclops
    My Vote For Cyclops, Not Magneto cuz he'll be useful only against Metal Champs whereas Cyclops can be useful everywhere

My Opinion
    Cyclops Special attacks Should Inflict Incinarate Damage
    He should have energy mechanics like havok or Bishop
    True strike Special attacks and more...
    There's a lot they can do with this dude.
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    I vote juggernaut
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    Because I have him as a 5 and 6 star, and both versions as a 5* :(
  • RU11011RU11011 Posts: 880 ★★★★
    Magneto

My Vote For Cyclops, Not Magneto cuz he'll be useful only against Metal Champs whereas Cyclops can be useful everywhere

My Opinion
    Cyclops Special attacks Should Inflict Incinarate Damage
    He should have energy mechanics like havok or Bishop
    True strike Special attacks and more...
    There's a lot they can do with this dude.

There's actually a lot of inconsistency with Cyclops' blasts. They are either concussive (kinda solid, acts almost like a shockwave), or they are fiery laser beams. Didn't really help anything, but it was a fun fact I just wanted to state.
  • InxInx Posts: 115
    Tough one, mags definitely needs to be doom level powerful. Dooms animations and attacks are spectacular, best in game easily imo. Look straight out of marvel vs capcom, just gorgerous, strong, heavy, intimidating, powerful, perfect. Magneto for sure deserves that level of treatment, but I would also love to see something like cyclops specials damage scale up with his combo meter, although that might be a little too bland of a rework this far into the game relative to the new generation of champs.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Cyclops
    I just want them to buff the champ that's worse and Cyclops is worse imo.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto is omega level mutant (not sure about cyclops) and overall his power imo is more interesting
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Cyclops
    Hmm... After seeing the comments of you guys, I checked the abilities of Magneto(in comics) and gotta say I underestimated this dude!
    Really he is far more interesting than Cyclops

So now My vote goes to Magneto 😂😂😂
  • MaesterAegonMaesterAegon Posts: 63
    Magneto
    Magneto, this is long overdue. We need to see Magneto's omega-level threat in-game!