**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fear of the Void vs Doom in AW.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
So, I need a clarification on something. Does FOTV count as having all 3 of void's debuffs in it or not? Doctor Doom just stun smacked me in AW and killed me after his aura was still up after his sp1...this was with 1 FOTV and 1 petrify debuffs.

I'm clear on that just one of void's petrifies doesn't seem to "count" as a full 100% petrify debuffs, but with FOTV, it should count as 3.

Can someone explain this to me or is it a bug?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,756 ★★★★★
    Fear of the void doesn't count anythinh here.
    You need a petrify debuff. One is enough.

Probably Doom triggered the aura while you still didn't had a petrify on him
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    But FOTV is 2 petrifies combined inside the debuff. Also, 1 petrify from Void will get ur skull caved in. Need 2.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,347 ★★★★★
    Fov is a passive of all 3 debuffs but counts as its on passive effect and not a passive petrify and if u had a petrify before aura the aura wont activate if he activated it then the petrify was on after
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Fotv is a passive with the equivalent effect of 2 of each debuff but in itself is just a passive, nit those debuffs
  • As someone above mentioned, Fear of the Void combines the effects of Void's Agility, Fatigue, and Petrify Debuffs, but it is not an actual Petrify itself, or a Debuff, so it won't prevent Doctor Doom's Aura of Hazareth from activating.
    So, you're also telling me that only 1 of void's petrify debuffs is enough to turn off the aura?
    I've tried 10/10 times to get a petrify debuff in duels. Gotta love that RNG.....oh, yeah, the AI gets petrify first every, single time.