**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Daily login calendar, poor rewards or not?

13»

Comments

• PhantomPhantom Posts: 228
    It's an above average calendar, because it basically gives two of the featured champ crystals with that Uncollected Crystal. It's not nearly as good as last month's, but that one was the best yet, so we can't really compare it to that.
  • @Sungj Ik even if the rewards aren't as great it still is an okay calendar for the rewards and a nice crystal for non-uncollected
  • I have been playing for almost a year now got 6 4 stars and a nice roster of 3 stars then I see one guy in my alliance, got all 4 stars as his tops which are rank 4 and just opened a 5 star, at lvl 17, that really got angry seeing how im almost lvl FORTY
  • FthewiggFthewigg Posts: 104
    edited September 2017
    YOU'RE BEING GREEDY AND DISGUSTS PEOPLE. Move on. This is FREE. If you kids keep crying about it, we'll never see a GOOD login calendar again. Too many babies cried about it. It is FREE. There are many concerns right now, the new incoming war map being one and many bugs like Vision for you to speak on. Move on from this nonsense you're a bunch of spoiled little brats.

And you are a bit naive. Free is never free. I agree, however, there is some heavy greediness going on.

I'm confident very few of us care how disgusted you are. While true that there is some spoiled brat action going on, if you think we're getting these rewards "for free", I think you're the one who could benefit from some growing up.

You said it yourself, lots of bugs going on. So, uh, how about they make up for it? Crazy, right?
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    I feel like there has been a pattern of every other month's calendar having something great on it. I guess I just look at it as a bonus when that happens...I don't put my expectations/possible disappointment on the monthly calendar...I save that for all the bugs in the game.
  • I'm not completely disgusted at the rewards, what I saying they are the worst I've seen, but admittedly I've only been playing 6 months.

Gold crystal cost of 10units
    Carnage, worst champ in game and has been complained about many many times.
    Shard crystal cost of 10 units each

Maybe we get some thing good from Grandmaster Crystal
  • SharkJawsSharkJaws Posts: 78
    doesnt meant it free but they have license for trash rewards
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    theblueman wrote: »
    My question is where are all these 5* shards we were suppose to be getting for this 6* junk.. oh I forgot more 5* shards came from kabam..guess that was a lie too.

@theblueman it's been like a month since the announcement and last month we got 5k 5* shards and they upped the rewards in the monthly quest event...

Then they have the uncollected crystals and stuff.

How about giving them a chance, you expecting us to get 20k free shards a month or something?

Fool
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    From Kabam's prespective, these calendar's are supposed to entice you to login and play everyday. But none of this stuff is free.

I wish the grandmaster crystal would be earlier in the month,because as far as I can see, these things only cost 200 units later on. That's not something I can really see as being an amazing end of the month reward. Its just Kabam giving us a lottery ticket on our birthday.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    [quote="Superman69;c-115567"
    Only the uncollected can buy the GM crystals. I think.[/quote]

My oversight. You are correct.

Dr. Zola
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Addyos wrote: »
    I just wished Kabam could simply state along the lines of "Hey guys. We have put some amazing rewards in this month's login calendar, but don't expect every month to have the same rewards", or something like that just to temper expectations.

The minute I saw 5* shards in last month's calendar, I immediately thought that the 5k free 5* shards were excellent, but many people with their sense of entitlement will expect 5* shards in every monthly calendar. Look at all the posts demanding Gold realms and Rank down tickets. Anything good Kabam gives to the players once in a while, they become ravenous and expect the good stuff like free 5* shards to become the norm. So said, so done.

Yea, all those silly players wanting good and fun things in their games as much as possible. They should be happy with lame, tedious and repetitive. Isn't that what playing games is all about?
  • Hey everyone!

Please note that normally we didn't place 5-Star Shards in the calendar and that this month has a T4 Basic as well as a Grandmaster Crystal.

However, we definitely appreciate you taking the time to post your thoughts towards it. We'll be taking this feedback to our teams.
  • B1gG4zB1gG4z Posts: 146
    Last month had a tier 4 basic as well
  • ZabirZabir Posts: 76
    The worst calendar. No tier 3 class catalyst. I want rank3 my iron man!
  • A_Noob_Is1A_Noob_Is1 Posts: 762 ★★
    There's a GM crystal in there. That's enough for me
  • SighsohardSighsohard Posts: 666 ★★★
    In all fairness what if the special is 5000 5* shards or a t4cc. Or a 5* awakening gem?