**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Kind of hit a roadblock on my alt account

SentryPillowSentryPillow Posts: 307 ★★★
So I think I’ve hit a roadblock on my alt account. My top champs are 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 Hyperion, 4/55 Quake, 1/25 6* sunspot, and 6* heimdall. I’ve cleared all through 6.2. The problem with 6.3 is the Medusa boss with do you bleed, buffet, and explosive personality. I have no good bleed champs and can’t use Aegon to crits through the block due to explosive personality. V3 100% is hindered by one fight. I’ve got no contenders for the 1% regeneration rogue. No SL to out damage it or warlock to block it. Even a max boosted Aegon didn’t work. V4 is hindered by the fact that I have no one star gamora or hulk. I DID NOT sell these champs. I simply progressed too fast on this account due to my first 4* being ghost. Once you get to a certain daily crystal, there are no more one star champs in them. What should I do now? Hold out for a good bleed champ for Medusa? If I get one, I can breeze through the rest of 6.3 with my current roster

Comments

• Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    just kinda wait and do monthly quests I guess
  • Options
    King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

So I think I’ve hit a roadblock on my alt account. My top champs are 5/65 Aegon, 5/65 Hyperion, 4/55 Quake, 1/25 6* sunspot, and 6* heimdall. I’ve cleared all through 6.2. The problem with 6.3 is the Medusa boss with do you bleed, buffet, and explosive personality. I have no good bleed champs and can’t use Aegon to crits through the block due to explosive personality. V3 100% is hindered by one fight. I’ve got no contenders for the 1% regeneration rogue. No SL to out damage it or warlock to block it. Even a max boosted Aegon didn’t work. V4 is hindered by the fact that I have no one star gamora or hulk. I DID NOT sell these champs. I simply progressed too fast on this account due to my first 4* being ghost. Once you get to a certain daily crystal, there are no more one star champs in them. What should I do now? Hold out for a good bleed champ for Medusa? If I get one, I can breeze through the rest of 6.3 with my current roster

Void can reverse meudsa heal.I have soloed Medusa with void and Arcangle both