**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage - April 7 2020 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    Talk about a bummer. I just beat 6.4.2 thor. Gonna suck if I have to fight over becuase I’m out of units and resources.
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 47
    This happened last week during the event aswell
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yeah so many problems after the update
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    We getting 30 minutes timers?
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    so I was in the middle of my Legends run for 6.4, big boosted and had a real beast time attempting for number 1, the question is: are you guys going to fix it? deduct the time im losing by just waiting while you guys work on this emergency maintenance? @Kabam Miike
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Pepeql said:

so I was in the middle of my Legends run for 6.4, big boosted and had a real beast time attempting for number 1, the question is: are you guys going to fix it? deduct the time im losing by just waiting while you guys work on this emergency maintenance? @Kabam Miike

Nope.. it’s one of the risks you take when going for a legends run unfortunately.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike why can’t you all make things right for us aq sufferers?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Haha not even a week into April and the game has had 2 emergency maintenance
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited April 2020
    The weekly maintainance 😂
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dang is it just me or have the servers been down a lot recently this is like the 3rd or 4th emergency maintenance in a month
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    You know it’s a problem when someone keeps track of it 😂
    There’s a chance someone was fighting the grandmaster and the maintenance decided to show up
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Can’t blame them servers might be under extra strain due to current world situation
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,107 ★★★★★
    Gimme a "C" - C! Gimme an "O" - O! Gimme an "M" - M!.....
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Games still down???? I cant login on any of my devices all of my alliance mates are in game what's going on????
  • rnr87 said:

Games still down???? I cant login on any of my devices all of my alliance mates are in game what's going on????

The game is not down. What kind of error are you seeing?
    @Kabam Miike I've been trying too log in for over an hour now and its stuck on the loading screen
    @Kabam Miike idk if it has anything too do with beta but ever since it went live game has been unstable and now I cant even log in