**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Game Outage - April 7 2020 [Merged Threads]

2»

Comments

• CulteeCultee Posts: 153
    Talk about a bummer. I just beat 6.4.2 thor. Gonna suck if I have to fight over becuase I’m out of units and resources.
  • ValiantRaffy88ValiantRaffy88 Posts: 47
    This happened last week during the event aswell
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Yeah so many problems after the update
  • 11825121182512 Posts: 126
    We getting 30 minutes timers?
  • PepeqlPepeql Posts: 24
    so I was in the middle of my Legends run for 6.4, big boosted and had a real beast time attempting for number 1, the question is: are you guys going to fix it? deduct the time im losing by just waiting while you guys work on this emergency maintenance? @Kabam Miike
  • Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★
    Pepeql said:

so I was in the middle of my Legends run for 6.4, big boosted and had a real beast time attempting for number 1, the question is: are you guys going to fix it? deduct the time im losing by just waiting while you guys work on this emergency maintenance? @Kabam Miike

Nope.. it’s one of the risks you take when going for a legends run unfortunately.
  • DocmottsDocmotts Posts: 77
    @Kabam Miike why can’t you all make things right for us aq sufferers?
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Haha not even a week into April and the game has had 2 emergency maintenance
  • AlexBossuAlexBossu Posts: 146
    edited April 2020
    The weekly maintainance 😂
  • TheInfintyTheInfinty Posts: 1,382 ★★★★
    Dang is it just me or have the servers been down a lot recently this is like the 3rd or 4th emergency maintenance in a month
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    You know it’s a problem when someone keeps track of it 😂
    There’s a chance someone was fighting the grandmaster and the maintenance decided to show up
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Can’t blame them servers might be under extra strain due to current world situation
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,131 ★★★★★
    Gimme a "C" - C! Gimme an "O" - O! Gimme an "M" - M!.....
  • rnr87rnr87 Posts: 394
    Games still down???? I cant login on any of my devices all of my alliance mates are in game what's going on????
  • rnr87 said:

Games still down???? I cant login on any of my devices all of my alliance mates are in game what's going on????

The game is not down. What kind of error are you seeing?
    @Kabam Miike I've been trying too log in for over an hour now and its stuck on the loading screen
    @Kabam Miike idk if it has anything too do with beta but ever since it went live game has been unstable and now I cant even log in