**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery Core Deal

The Deal they are offering today for cheap Cores is bugged. Buyer beware.

I already owned 1 carbonadium Core and purchased one more so that I could unlock Despair. The game shows that I have two Cores but doesn't recognize them as the same Core. When I go to unlock Despair the game thinks I only own one.

folpx79t6nim.png

Comments

• Bought the carb cores at a reduced price( nice deal btw) but i cant use them.w3sreipo9nen.png
    w5egkh5azh0e.png
  • I just purchased two Carbonarium Mastery Cores using the discount special you currently have going on but when I go to use them it says I have an insufficient amount. I have 3 total but when I go through mastery to use them it only shows 1. Also in my inventory it shows them as separate items (2 that I just purchased and 1 I had previously)

dk98jq00x32l.png
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    Same here, says insufficient funds, restarted app didn't help.
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    edited September 2017
    Appreciate your sale on carb cores , but something is bugged and I'm unable to unlock Assasin having the necessary items. See attached:

Am using iphone6
    App and phone are updated to their latest version.
  • J_PattJ_Patt Posts: 67
    It's happening to me and members of my alliance as well @Hogz3. Hopefully this issue is fixed.
  • Same here. It's everything we've come to expect from a Kabam deal.
  • SvensktigerSvensktiger Posts: 103
    Same here
  • JayBird_IsTheWordJayBird_IsTheWord Posts: 159 ★★
    I bought the cores from today's sale, and the cores are not registering in game as inventory. I restarted the game several times, and my device. Still not registering.w7csrbx6e3tw.png
    o86y7sw6hoxs.png
    b2ljywj2rga1.png
  • LatLat Posts: 14
    edited September 2017
    I have same issue after buying them definitely need fix bought units to get them
  • i couldnt unlocked the next level of deepwounds using the mastery cores i bought from today's offers.please solve this issue asap since ive invested a huge chunk of units for this offer.8be7ruza3e46.png
    h0nvbahbln0q.png
  • I feel your pain, same for me! At least it seems to be everyone and not just me!
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Same here
  • Glad im not the only one experiencing this, its a nice deal cause those things are expensive. Now let me use them lol
  • JetenyoJetenyo Posts: 138
    Same. Immediately after opening I noticed the Stone Cores were showing a separate item slot in inventory, they did not stack with one already had. When I try to use it the game only recognizes the original.
    Looks like whatever the ID for the discounted cores in the code is not registered to pull for Mastery Upgrades...yet.
  • A_DOE_75A_DOE_75 Posts: 12
    Also unable to. Ughhhh bif8dmlag38g.png
  • MrMojoMrMojo Posts: 97
    One more pic showing I just bought a carb core.
    0zw0la4m4ik2.png
    4irg39ecq315.png
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Same here.
  • same issue here
  • Reevesy01Reevesy01 Posts: 79
    Same here brought three carbs for suicides and can't use them
  • AchtungAchtung Posts: 5
    Same here
  • AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    Hello,

I brought mastery core in sale.. but I am not able to use it.... Please let me know if there issue.
  • CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Hey guys,

Actually I bought a cheap carbon from todays shop for 225 units. And it doesnt work for my Mastery. The game does not find it.

Please fix it.
  • AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    Hello,

I brought mastery core in sale.. but I am not able to use it.... Please let me know if there issue.
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I have the same problem
  • CroflCrofl Posts: 15
    Me too
  • Hopefully theres a response to it soon
  • AfridAfrid Posts: 529 ★★
    I have the same problem
  • So,I saw the new mastery core sale and I decided to pick up 2 Stoney mastery cores and 1 carbonadium core and when I went to unlock rank 2 of assassin,it said I don't have enough items,even though I just bought the mastery cores. i am aware that this is happening to everyone who has bought the new cores.so please fix this so we didn't waste our units on broken cores
This discussion has been closed.