**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Frame freeze

BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
Hey there.

Could you please fix the Frame freeze. i am doing some advanced content right now, like act 6 and Epic difficulty in monthly quest, and the frame freeze from time to time in the middle of fights, so i can loose my combo and get countered by the defender, get ko and loose potion and revives.

Thank you

Comments

• CaptBirdseyeCaptBirdseye Posts: 102
    Hi, I agree with this post. I’m using an iPad on newest iOS version and version of game. Since the past two updates ( before monster mash mole man event ) I have been experiencing lag and frame rate drops to the point that dexterity and parry is unresponsive where I either die or lose combo meters.

It as at the point of becoming pointless doing anything that takes skill and must be effecting more people . My internet is running same speeds and even playing at ridiculous times at night doesn’t help so must be your servers or something.

I would be happy if you offered a way to reduce graphical content In settings if that boosted game speeds and response When doing higher level content.

I am now going to stop spending units until you find and fix this because this is clearly Kabams fault not my gameplay.
  • Hey guys, if you haven't already, please take a moment to share the information requested in the dedicated lag and performance issues thread for either iOS or Android, depending on what kind of device you have.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.