**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Did anyone recently use Proxima? Possible bug or nerf?

Hi all, i think Proxima is bugged or nerfed after this update. I used her in act 6.4.6 masochism lane, the day when 6.4 was released. She performed well, those 100k+ sp3-s with 2 missions and cosmic boost saved my day. I did try her a couple times later, and special damage was way lower. Here are a few screenshots from just now. Winter Soldier fight, R4 unduped Proxima, no synergies, no suicides.
sp3 without missions: around 10k

sp3 with 3 missions: around 60k

I am sure she was able to do much bigger than that.
Please, can anyone test her out and see if its just me?
Thanks

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    They don't silently nerf champs so you'll need a lot more than "I'm sure was able to". Plus there was a post yesterday of her doing over 300k.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    The prowess buffs are stronger when you finish one mission which may be way she was able to do larger damage.
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    The furies do a lot. You have an unduped proxima who does not have access to the final mission.
  • MephistoMephisto Posts: 522 ★★★
    @stexvel My R4 PM taked lot of block damage. How do you aviod it? She loses lot of health in AQ and Aw, even is Monthly quests.
  • stexvelstexvel Posts: 17
    I digged through my old recordings and i found this:

Now this is the same proxima, same account, same phone, i only had a 5 member team (Corvus, Nebula, Thor Ragnarok and Gulk)

I didnt think that 50% prowess (on top of already 600%) and 22% attack synergy (15% nebula synergy while true accuracy is active, and 7% Corvus+Nebula synergy) can make this big difference in damage.

But actually, i did make the same team again, and got around the same results. So sorry everyone, its good to know at least that Corvus and Nebula mean so much for her damage output.

• stexvelstexvel Posts: 17
    @Mephisto she does have low block proficiency. I try to avoid parrying except when i have incapacitate or parry mission. Since intercepting with her is kinda tricky for me, in bigger matchups i found myself baiting heavies as much as i can and forcing specials out of opponents. There is no other way around it i guess.
  • MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• MiStaLovaMiStaLova Posts: 942 ★★★

• Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

They don't silently nerf champs so you'll need a lot more than "I'm sure was able to". Plus there was a post yesterday of her doing over 300k.

That is exactly why OP wrote Possible Bug OR Nerf. Don't go on assuming that someone is saying that something is a Nerf. Plus we have had silent nerfs before.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Arham1 said:

That is exactly why OP wrote Possible Bug OR Nerf. Don't go on assuming that someone is saying that something is a Nerf. Plus we have had silent nerfs before.
    No. We haven't. They don't nerf Champs silently.
  • Arham1Arham1 Posts: 435 ★★

Arham1 said:

We haven't? Pretty sure you meant they. Also, I would rather not comment anything before I loose points, but there is a certain mutant who had a certain ability that even the creators didn't know about and when pointed out, it was removed. I don't wanna necessarily name anything before I loose points.
  • Arham1 said:

Arham1 said:

We haven't? Pretty sure you meant they. Also, I would rather not comment anything before I loose points, but there is a certain mutant who had a certain ability that even the creators didn't know about and when pointed out, it was removed. I don't wanna necessarily name anything before I loose points.
    I mean, a bug fix is a not a nerf :tongue:

@OP: We don't silently Nerf Champions, and it looks like the problem here has been solved! Keep those Prowess up!
This discussion has been closed.