**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

About MCU movie related champs - question

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
When the Black widow movie get's released.
Will we get a new Taskmaster?
Or
Will our current Taskmaster gets a revamp? Like what happened with Venom & Carnage.
Or both.
A new MCU version and buff for the current version?

@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Zibiit
@Kabam Lyra

Comments

• Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    I personally would love to have the current taskmaster in the game given a total redesign of his costume. When he first came out, I though the costume looked terrible and this a chance to give him a new costume
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    What I wanna know is if they're still gonna release a black widow event quest in May, because of the severity of the situation I know marvel aren't releasing it in May anyway, so what would Kabam have to do? Cause I'm sure they had a plan on when they would release what.
    On another note, I would love to see a new taskmaster just because I like his new suit lol.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,795 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping for Red Guardian and Yelena Bolova.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★

I personally would love to have the current taskmaster in the game given a total redesign of his costume. When he first came out, I though the costume looked terrible and this a chance to give him a new costume

The concept of new costume or skin is available for various games out thete. It's true. And it sure does look cool in many scenarios.
    But KABAM i don't think there concept will ever take something like that.
    New redesign can happen only for new Fighting animation and spacials.
    Like how we saw for Colossus.

But new skin. Nope. Instead we will get a Taskmaster MCU.

What I wanna know is if they're still gonna release a black widow event quest in May, because of the severity of the situation I know marvel aren't releasing it in May anyway, so what would Kabam have to do? Cause I'm sure they had a plan on when they would release what.

This game a d every other marvel tv shows and mcu all of these based on Marvel comics. That's the main point.
    Multi verse is a different concept. U just can't create an odd champ amd say like MCOC is a different universe.
    So keeping it real and true to those creators creations and sour source meterial is actually something everyone will love. Sure we love aegon and champion. Creative side of KABAM.
    So even if the movie doesn't release.
    They should postpone it. Cz just to celebrate an ongoing movie an related quest with that movie would be better.
    Celebrating a fact that marvel comics making a movie.
    They should just keep it for future and just go on with the MCOC story.
    I really really want to see the other horsemen.

Finally a Magento...

On another note, I would love to see a new taskmaster just because I like his new suit lol.

New suit looks cool. Remind me of crysis the game. Hehe.
    Would have loved the skull type face mask. Instead they went with a partially skill type looking mask with a big glassy eye gear.
    Sunglass. Has a different tune.

I’m hoping for Red Guardian and Yelena Bolova.

I think red gurdian will come.
    I mean well known. Signature name. Etc.
  • NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    I think we do get a New Black Widow and Eed Guardian.

I just don't want that Taskmaster in this game I hate his design so much.
  • YcatsYcats Posts: 146 ★★
    Taskmaster's actually a good champ mine is at rank 4 and he is really fun to play, he doesn't need a buff. Besides have they ever buffed a champ because of a movie. The closest one I can think of is Venom but I don't think he was buffed due to the movie.
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★

I suspect they won't. Based purely on speculation around two admittedly slim pieces of evidence, I think they're working on events several months ahead of the release of them and that they can push the BW event to November, move up the June one to May, then move up July, August, September and October by one month and then move the planned November Eternals event to next February when that movie hits and do the December and January events they were going to.
  • You're gonna have to wait and see!

But, to correct a notion here, there's never been a Champion rework associated with an MCU film...

You're gonna have to wait and see!

But, to correct a notion here, there's never been a Champion rework associated with an MCU film...

Didn't think so