**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who’s excited for incursions!

I’m so excited!

Comments

• Blackadder17996Blackadder17996 Posts: 62
    Ok
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★
    Agreed, I just got into tier 2, meaning i could buy 5* crystals and then they shut it down, but now i am pumped to get some 5*s
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I was excited for dungeons that dies real quick
    Hope this isn’t the same case
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm excited for it and look forward to seeing the rewards as well. :)
  • TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    It looks like a game mode that will take up way more of my time for not so spectacular rewards. I didn't have an issue with the old format but we'll see.
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    I'm excited, rewards look amazing. Dunno what tier I'm in though since I haven't seen that chart. Just need some good Incursionbuddies and I'm good to roll.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Terra said:

I'm excited, rewards look amazing. Dunno what tier I'm in though since I haven't seen that chart. Just need some good Incursionbuddies and I'm good to roll.

If u hav more that 16 5 star u in tier1
  • TerraTerra Posts: 7,959 ★★★★★
    Gamer said:

Terra said:

If u hav more that 16 5 star u in tier1
    Ah. Tier 1 it is then.
  • FF10FF10 Posts: 214 ★★
    I was. Not anymore 😔
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    I'm hoping @Kabam Miike will accept my invite.
  • SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Meh.

Incursion is just Dungeons with no penalty for taking a risk, (which is good), but, now, you can't heal on boss fights (which is bad), but you have the option of 3 things that can help in the next round (which is good), but, it all falls apart when you don't have someone to play with that is reliable, just like Dungeons.

Wish they had a solo mode, would have made things so much better.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    I’ll be happily surprised if the release isn’t bugged in some way.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm probably tier 2 or 3 but it's not exactly a great system because my 8 5 stars include cyclops and diablo, who I can't use and are sitting at R1
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    It looks cool, but I'm not a huge fan of game modes where you rely on someone else as well. I also have a hard time getting anyone on my friends list or ally to even play..
  • EssenceEssence Posts: 71
    It’s coming today right?
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Essence said:

It’s coming today right?

In 2 hours
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    I'm finally tier 1 now, so yes I'm very excited.