**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Bad luck

Hey guys/gals i would like to know what was the worst pull or rollover in your mcoc career if possible u can show a screenshot of it, one time when i opened a 4* crystal almost got a doom but instead i duped my 4* thing not bad...still i wanted that doom

Comments

• TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    My lazy ass won't be able to Send u a SS.. But my last 10 star pulls are
    Hulk Buster
    superior Ironman
    NIGHT thrasher
    Iron Fist
    Old man Logan
    Red hulk
    Luke cage
    Luke cage duped
    Task Master

Only good 5star is my Omega Red.. I'm a f2p member so it's hard to get Five star shards.... And it's bad luck streak i guess
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    cyclops and diablo as 5 stars are my worst, I'm getting another one today so I'll let you know then
  • SceptilemaniacSceptilemaniac Posts: 1,195 ★★★★
    My first 6 star rolled over from Namor to Sentry
  • SleipnirrodSleipnirrod Posts: 228 ★★
    Lvernon15 said:

My first 3 5 star pulls were all iron patriot

A friend of mine pull his first and second 5 star the daredevil netflix and leave the game
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,877 Guardian
    TheSaith said:

Hulk Buster
    superior Ironman
    NIGHT thrasher
    Iron Fist
    Old man Logan
    Red hulk
    Luke cage
    Luke cage duped
    Task Master

Only good 5star is my Omega Red.. I'm a f2p member so it's hard to get Five star shards.... And it's bad luck streak i guess

Luke cage is good. Red hulk is a beast. Same with Old man logan and hulkbuster looks pretty good in the beta.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    TheSaith said:

Hulk Buster
    superior Ironman
    NIGHT thrasher
    Iron Fist
    Old man Logan
    Red hulk
    Luke cage
    Luke cage duped
    Task Master

Old man Logan AND night thrasher are both decent champs. Luke cage is also good If you can use him properly, task master awakened is decent. Red hulk is decent especially if you can get a domino and massacre. Hulk buster is being buffed smand looks better already so that'll be a good thing. The only complete trash champ on there is Superior Iron-Man.
    Lvernon15 said:

Is that why hes your profile photo? 😂
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★
    I pulled old man Logan before His buff up
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

Yep, and why he’s my ign
    Lvernon15 said:

Lvernon15 said:

Yep, and why he’s my ign
    Thats cool, embrace your trash pulls.
  • Alfa_PigeonAlfa_Pigeon Posts: 273 ★★
    edited April 2020
    Last 8 Champs does nothing to improve my roster, all duds 5* and a 6*
    Elsa
    Hela
    Sym Spidey
    X-23
    Mephisto
    6* Cap WW2
    Bishop
    Medusa
    All are totally worthless in improving my roster...still sitting on 2 mystic gems and a skill gem with no good champs in openings.
  • H_I_ZH_I_Z Posts: 496 ★★

Elsa
    Hela
    Sym Spidey
    X-23
    Mephisto
    6* Cap WW2
    Bishop
    Medusa
    All are totally worthless in improving my roster...still sitting on 2 mystic gems and a skill gem with no good champs in openings.

Medusa is quite good, elsa is really good
    H_I_Z said:

Elsa
    Hela
    Sym Spidey
    X-23
    Mephisto
    6* Cap WW2
    Bishop
    Medusa

Medusa is quite good, elsa is really good
    Medusa doesn't do anything for my roster since I use Corvus and Hyperion already. Elsa is underwhelming compared to Nick Fury, Aegon, or Blade so I don't see the point in wasting resources on her.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    went for 2 featured last month, 2 black widows
  • Icy000Icy000 Posts: 274 ★★
    Starting with:
    Black panther
    Black panther (dupe)
    Og iron man
    Venompool
    Drax
    Venompool (dupe)
    Kingpin
    That's what i call bad streak.
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    My 5*
    Red skull
    Thing
    Yondu
    Killmonger
    hulk
    Wasp
    Champion
    Juggernaut
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    8 are good
    1 is a useless unstoppable bulldozer
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★

Lvernon15 said:

A friend of mine pull his first and second 5 star the daredevil netflix and leave the game
    I understand it hurts but it is also really funny.
    Too bad he left, there are more players who quit but 5* aren’t that hard to get. The first 2 crystals take a while but after that it starts to snowball.

I play for almost 11 months and have 27 5*, I open 5-7 at a time to make the hurting stop. But if you have almost 30 champs, you 100% can build a solid team to become cavalier and then start doing variants and do some snowballing
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    I thought the point of this topic was to show your worst rollover, not to just simply mention your crystal pulls, there are plenty of those topics already.
    More ot: I don’t bother remembering those so-called rollovers since the reel is for show.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★

I can’t seem to dupe good champions. Literally the only good dupe I’ve gotten was Starlord. I had to awaken Hyperion and I duped Colossus when he was bad.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★

Elsa
    Hela
    Sym Spidey
    X-23
    Mephisto
    6* Cap WW2
    Bishop
    Medusa

X-23 is good and Medusa's really good.
    WRIR said:

Elsa
    Hela
    Sym Spidey
    X-23
    Mephisto
    6* Cap WW2
    Bishop
    Medusa

X-23 is good and Medusa's really good.
    Maybe 3 or 2 years ago. Like I said, Medusa is useless on roster improvement since I run Hype and Corvus, X-23 is way behind in the mutant class, especially since I use Domino.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★

I can’t seem to dupe good champions. Literally the only good dupe I’ve gotten was Starlord. I had to awaken Hyperion and I duped Colossus when he was bad.

That’s still a small roster considering how many are available. And it’s harder to dupe them now a days. When you’re pushing 80+ 5* almost every 5* pop is a dupe. Then wait till you’re above 110+ 5* champs. It’ll come, you have a decent roster.
  • After loads of awesome 3-Stars like Ægon, Loki and Sunspot (Awakened) Today I pulled 4-Star Abomination and 4-Star Kingpin (Awakened) which comes with some disappointment since I really wanted to Awaken a different Skill-Class Champion amongst a few others that I have my eyes on. Still have a long way to go before I can receive a 5-Star Crystal (only 1.5k/10k)
  • ThehereticTheheretic Posts: 110
    TheSaith said:

Hulk Buster
    superior Ironman
    NIGHT thrasher
    Iron Fist
    Old man Logan
    Red hulk
    Luke cage
    Luke cage duped
    Task Master

You may soon be celebrating that Hulkbuster after the buff.
  • Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 84
    6* Thor Jane foster between 2 6* ghosts.
    Beat that😅
  • QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    So I've had a lot of **** recently 15 in a row but these past few pulls have been ok

6*
    electro

5*
    Hulkbuster - buff inbound and have a 2015 3-4 gem so no complaints

Spider Gwen - 2nd dupe no complaints, have her at r4 and really enjoy playing her

Ghost rider - from GMC my first from one of them so I'm overly happy it was a good one

My last couple of 5*s have been a vast improvement over what I've pulled recently so I'm happy for now lol