**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arcangle destroys 6.3.1 MEDUSA

King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
Most of the people asked that if Arcangle can work against do you bleed and buffet Medusa boss.well here's a video:
https://youtu.be/1TvEpd7amNA

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    Which path did you go?
  • King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★

Which path did you go?

If you have AEGON then go go to that ossilaction path.If you have colossus or ghost then go through that biohazard path
    JtheGoat said:

Thanks for the info. I am currently trying to get past that quest and have rank 4 archangel. I would just like to know which path you used ?

If you have AEGON then go go to that ossilaction path.If you have colossus or ghost then go through that biohazard path
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    If you have a good robot delirium is the best path
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    I need another path, no aegon or ghost! I'm just that unlucky!
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Solid video. Almost bad the solo. With a boost you could have! I’ll try him and nick fury for my 100% run
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,759 ★★★★★
    Lvernon15 said:

If that's the path that only has mystic champions, then want to point out that Blade (with mephisto synergy) works pretty good as well
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★

Lvernon15 said:

If that's the path that only has mystic champions, then want to point out that Blade (with mephisto synergy) works pretty good as well
    Yeah, he’s a solid option, I just found a solid robot was great, the only difficult opponent is magik there, for my run I hit everything down with a rank 4 sentinel and a magik counter and it was pretty easy

I need another path, no aegon or ghost! I'm just that unlucky!

Colossus or any robot to get you through that biohazard will help like warlock ,sentinel as well.

Solid video. Almost bad the solo. With a boost you could have! I’ll try him and nick fury for my 100% run

Even without boost I could have soloed her if I was using despair Master.
  • H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,879 Guardian
    I found the mesmerize path easiest IMO venom and Cap did the whole path just fine
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    I did the mystic path with blade plus demon hunter synergy
    Pain in the ass