**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

New Alliance war potions

The new alliance war potions should be in the glory store for free to play players to purchase, this is making alliance wars even more pay to win than what it already is.

Comments

• AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    What happens to the old health and revives?
  • KnightZeroKnightZero Posts: 1,409 ★★★★★

And they are still kinda meh for the cost. Fully buffed, my 5* r5s and 6* r2 champs have ~50k health. I'd need 3 team health pots or 5 individual to heal fully. They are slightly better, but still pretty garbage.

Better than using 8 normal though. Just sucks that you have to spend units for it.
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★

What happens to the old health and revives?

Kabam wasn’t making enough money so they decided to make separate war potions.
  • Steve_2012Steve_2012 Posts: 14
    At least put them in the glory store for free to play players so we have a chance to place decent in season.
  • Mollypocket629Mollypocket629 Posts: 12
    They should offer a trade in option for old potions and let people convert them to the mode they choose. I have a huge stash of potions set aside for AW in-season that I now cannot use for AW.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★

The new alliance war potions should be in the glory store for free to play players to purchase, this is making alliance wars even more pay to win than what it already is.

While i would love for them to be available in the glory store, kabam gotta make money somehow and if they did put the new potions in the glory store no one would buy units to get the potions
  • Madman_marvinMadman_marvin Posts: 644 ★★★★

While i would love for them to be available in the glory store, kabam gotta make money somehow and if they did put the new potions in the glory store no one would buy units to get the potions
    You act like they’re aren’t making tons already. High tier wars are maxing out items already by spending. This really hurts the middle alliances.
  • lozzadudelozzadude Posts: 163
    The old potions say for use in alliance quests. Is this just a mistake in the description?

• Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

I never get this argument what do you use the units you earn in game on??

I personally use them on story progression not everyone is thru act 6 or even act 5
  • KarlnakKarlnak Posts: 43

I'm not FTP but I haven't spent a unit on AW or AQ potions in looong time. Would hate to have to start doing so now. There's plenty of need for units in every other area of the game.
  • Eric987Eric987 Posts: 78

Clearing content like Act 6 or AOL or on unit offers. I do Plat 1 AW and don’t spend any units on AW, just glory for potions.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 811 ★★★★

I personally use them on story progression not everyone is thru act 6 or even act 5
    So you use them on potions? And you’re now complaining because you have to use them on potions. You know you can still use the less potent potions already available in the glory store

So you use them on potions? And you’re now complaining because you have to use them on potions. You know you can still use the less potent potions already available in the glory store
    The potions in the glory store, and the alliance potions people previously purchased, are now only usable in AQ, not AW.

Those read in the description for alliance quest only, and also i use them on revives for story and since i am free to play i do not have the units to buy revives for story progression and potions for AW and im sure a lot of people agree

• The new alliance war potions should be in the glory store for free to play players to purchase, this is making alliance wars even more pay to win than what it already is.

The potions in the glory store, and the alliance potions people previously purchased, are now only usable in AQ, not AW.
    We're looking into that, but I believe it's only a Text Error.

Dude, if you can't see the how having to buy potions with units in a game mode where we previously didn't have to buy them with units is a huge change then you clearly can't be reasoned with.

However, if what you said is true about the glory potions still being active for AW then there's no issue. I think that's the questions we are trying to get clarified since the description currently only says they can be used in alliance quest. maybe @Kabam Miike can clear this up real quick for us:)
    Oh nice, sorry was typing my last comment before I saw your post @Kabam Miike
    Karlnak said:

Dude, if you can't see the how having to buy potions with units in a game mode where we previously didn't have to buy them with units is a huge change then you clearly can't be reasoned with.

However, if what you said is true about the glory potions still being active for AW then there's no issue. I think that's the questions we are trying to get clarified since the description currently only says they can be used in alliance quest. maybe @Kabam Miike can clear this up real quick for us:)
    I agree if the glory store potions can still be used in war i have no problem

We're looking into that, but I believe it's only a Text Error.
    Thank you Mike!! 🙏
    @Kabam Miike Thank you
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    They look really cool. I'll never waste units on them, but they look cool
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Glad it’s just a text mistake, without the glory potions I’d be done with high tier wars.
  • Moneymike32Moneymike32 Posts: 39
    Feel like the OG glory store pots should just say for use in alliance mode.