**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions: Ultron’s Domain - Now Commencing April 8th!

Comments

• Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461

Can you only get top rewards from 1 zone for a month? So if I do all of zone 7 top rewards, i cant get zone 6 til the following month?
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106
    You can get Top Zone rewards for the 2 Sectors you are eligible for every 30 days.
  • Lucasjones_98Lucasjones_98 Posts: 461
    dano357 said:

You can get Top Zone rewards for the 2 Sectors you are eligible for every 30 days.

Oh so you can only do 2 sectors?
  • _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    @Kabam Miike so when y'all took down dungeons you extended the timer on artifact crystals. However they weren't reset first. So if we had just bought some before then they are still not available for 2 more months. Will they be reset at launch?
  • Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Where are they? I thought they were coming out at 10am pdt?
  • _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    Canucks37 said:

Where are they? I thought they were coming out at 10am pdt?

Got the mail saying they were commencing but as usual something didn't go right...
  • dano357dano357 Posts: 106

dano357 said:

Oh so you can only do 2 sectors?
    You can run any of the sections you like, but you'll only earn the Top Zone Bonus from the 2 sectors your account is eligible for.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    Hey, so I was excited to start dungeons and entered into a run with a random. Turns out, they never did anything (I knew the risk, this isn't to complain) and I finished the first room myself. I want to do more runs, but it's been an hour and they haven't even logged back in the game since then. I want to just quit the dungeon, but I have to wait for the other summoner to also hit the "conclude incursion" button. Am I just stuck here until they decide to log in and hit conclude, or is there another option I am missing?
  • Elsa21Elsa21 Posts: 13
    Cant use my portion
  • Elsa21Elsa21 Posts: 13

• Solo99501Solo99501 Posts: 2
    I can’t figure out how to select the first Debuff. It’s highlights purple but I can’t select or proceed forward. Help please
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Hey, so I was excited to start dungeons and entered into a run with a random. Turns out, they never did anything (I knew the risk, this isn't to complain) and I finished the first room myself. I want to do more runs, but it's been an hour and they haven't even logged back in the game since then. I want to just quit the dungeon, but I have to wait for the other summoner to also hit the "conclude incursion" button. Am I just stuck here until they decide to log in and hit conclude, or is there another option I am missing?

Never mind, went back into the room and left the party.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,036 ★★★★★
    It really fun can get a few crays combos and made it all fun do mis the hp u culd get from the bos thuget but regardless of that it one of the node I’m like u can just said I’m tierd need sleep and comback the day after like that no reason to rush for it. But s7 really 25 zone with 10 is where it gets crazy hp polls node ect is s7 designer to be beat with 5:65 just sesnm at a node but 10 zone is stil the best u can get so that good after that it 5 shard and gold
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    R_jay0027 said:

So far this concept is pretty dumb. And they are not running very smoothly. Why would take something that people could accomplish in small bursts and drag it out and make it more complex but not in any really outstanding way. KISS keep it simple....

As far as I can tell, if you could do Dungeons quickly before you can still do them quickly now, after learning the basics (which you had to do with Dungeons as well). Incursions allows for much more thoughtful and paced play because the room timers are gone (and the fight timer is now eight minutes) but I find it to be less slowing people down as giving the *option* to play at your own pace. You can play quickly, but you can also play slowly.

Also, while everyone's tastes in gameplay are different, just from my short experience with Incursions compared to Dungeons I think way more people are going to find Incursions better than Dungeons than are going to feel the reverse. Because:

1. You don't feel rushed in the fights. The longer timers mean you don't have to race to finish the fight before timing out, and you can take a short break in between fights if you like. You also have time to think about nodes and champs before entering fights. This is, in general, something I find a much less stressful experience.

2. You don't have to decide whether to gamble on the next room. Dungeons had a failure mode for both players: fail the next room, lose half your points. With Incursions there's no penalty for failing, which also means there's much less damage you can do to your partner if you slip up. This also means there's less pressure to spend to reach the end. If you die, you die. It might be disappointing to fail, but there's no loss. This is also a much less stressful experience.

3. Because of (2) there's more room to experiment with different champions, with different buffs, and in general with trying to push as hard and as far as you like, because again there's no penalty for failure.

4. The rewards are front-loaded, so Incursion grinders can get rewards for doing a ton of rooms but the average player is going to get a high percentage of the most valuable rewards within the first few rooms. I maxed out Incursion shards at S7 room 5 (12086 points).

5. Once you get familiar with buffs and champ combinations, Incursions have more gameplay "momentum." Which is to say, at the beginning when the fights are easier you're building up a ton of boosts which make the next room easier, which makes it more likely you'll survive well enough to get even more boosts. Often when you fail you fail relatively suddenly after several rooms of accelerating performance. This makes the experience less grindy and more entertaining in my opinion. There's a greater feeling of being rewarded for good play in the form of buffs that make you feel stronger, separate from the material rewards generated from Incursions. That meta-reward of boostetd gameplay performance is something that in my opinion MCOC has lacked in general, but can greatly improve the entertainment value of the game (and it is something I suggested a while back as being important to making interesting content).

Basically, the rewards are better, the gameplay experience is better, there's less pressure, there's no penalty for failure, there's more opportunity to play them at your own pace or in your own way (I can solo Incursions comfortably with two accounts, even though it isn't designed for that purpose), and the gameplay itself is quite a bit different from most other parts of the game. In the rest of the game, nodes are there to punish you. Here, nodes are there to give you a temporary feeling of power over the content. I think that reversal is going to be appealing to many players.
  • MacABroni89MacABroni89 Posts: 4
    Anyone else having issues with Incursions? Got kicked now having issues.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Elsa21 said:

5 Item Limit.
  • Sivert79Sivert79 Posts: 187
    My friend and I ran incursions. Maybe we missed it but when we need to stop when we left the game we could not come back into it later how do you come back into the game and use the same characters when you stop in the middle of a run
  • Thomas0037Thomas0037 Posts: 1
    Started a run then lost connection. Now when I click the button to enter back in it crashes the game.
  • Sivert79 said:

My friend and I ran incursions. Maybe we missed it but when we need to stop when we left the game we could not come back into it later how do you come back into the game and use the same characters when you stop in the middle of a run

Did you hit the Leave Incursions Button? Or did you just back out via the regular Menu?
  • Started a run then lost connection. Now when I click the button to enter back in it crashes the game.

Did you start that match with a Friend, or via the Matchmaking feature?
  • Mas alguém está com as incursões bugadas ?
    Fui jogar a sala 6 meu jogo fechou sozinho, agora mexo no jogo normal, mas quando coloco para continuar o jogo cai. Só a merda da Incursão que não vai de jeito nenhum, fiquei travado lá.
    Isso porque a kabam fez uma propaganda exagerada falando que ia ser divertido.
    Divertido uma ova!
  • Started a run then lost connection. Now when I click the button to enter back in it crashes the game.

I have the same problem. In my case, i back out after the matckmacking feature, now i can't play incursions
  • MakCM16MakCM16 Posts: 3

Started a run then lost connection. Now when I click the button to enter back in it crashes the game.

Same happening to me too. Now every time I try to continue , game keep crashing
  • MakCM16MakCM16 Posts: 3
    MakCM16 said:

Same happening to me too. Now every time I try to continue , game keep crashing
    *Matchmaking and once paired, I lost connection while lead is selecting the difficulty level. Think I abandon a random.
  • Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12

• Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Can’t play incursion..when I started a run then lost connection..it crashes the game if I clicked the button to enter back
  • Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★
    Best mode of play ever introduced to the game, hands down.
  • L0ngb0aderL0ngb0ader Posts: 20
    Is there bug in this? I finish the final fight and decided to end. But partner is stuck at the beginning. How I get out inclusion?
  • Sivert79Sivert79 Posts: 187

Sivert79 said:

Did you hit the Leave Incursions Button? Or did you just back out via the regular Menu?
    We started the next dungeon and then exited we did not back out will try that next time