**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions - have to start all over to hit top reward?

Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
If you play a sector all the way through but your partner decides to leave before the final zone do you have to start all over again in order to get that final zone top reward?

For instance if you grind through sector 7 to zone 20, and your partner decides to quit, do you have to redo zone 1-20 again (with no rewards per room) in order to get the top reward for rooms 21-25?

Seems like people are just going to quit once they get high enough.
For an example, I’d hate to do room 1-15, then have to do 1-19, then do 1-22, then do 1-25 in case you are doing this with multiple friends in case people don’t want to grind to the end.

Comments

• Rwj_2Rwj_2 Posts: 163 ★★
    edited April 2020
    If you get above room 10 with a random person I'd say your doing extremely well.

To answer your question though, yes, you'd have to start over.
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Just means everyone is going to have to pretty much find one partner to commit to do all 25 rooms or else you’ll be repeating a lot of grinding to get top rewards
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 613 ★★★

Btw Incursions are sick af... i mean look at that Shock debuff from HT with 80% shock debuff proficiency... I enjoyed alot
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Guys if he quit yes u hav to star over but u get the zone rewards installed u don’t hav to claims them
  • RookiieRookiie Posts: 4,684 ★★★★★
    The incursions are great, but that's the issue. If your partner quits, then you have to restart and it takes 5 or 6 days for the champs to recharge. Or spend 120 units to recharge immediately smh ..
  • Caino1023Caino1023 Posts: 309 ★★
    Just noticed that the top rewards in sector 7 happen around zone 10 not 25 so not as big a deal
  • Elad17Elad17 Posts: 332 ★★
    I have to say I am not a fan of incursions I use to love playing dungeons and I find the new format and the lack of rewards make me discouraged to want to play these ever again. It’s really bad that they took a decent format and made it worse. I played 10 rooms only to get gold. I barely broke 1500 points. Granted I was in a lower sector to try things out but upon doing those 10 rooms with a random person and only get gold kinda lackluster to say the least. So I gave it the good old second chance. Only to have a person quit and leave me to face a 3% constant Degen for his node not being cleared. Ok so I brought in a friend for the third chance. Get to the second room and 💥 server down and lost all champs. And since we did not finish no rewards what so ever. I am a firm believer of giving all things a chance. But hey 3 strikes and your out. Kabam has yet again taken a decent part of this game and made it worse. I am sorry to say they lost me on this one !
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Incursions are such a good addition. I did one sector 7 run completing zone 9 and finished zone 10 in sector 6 as well. Those two runs took maybe a combined hour and in that time I got ~900k gold, 15k artifacts, and I lost count of 5* shards.

I don't quite understand top zone rewards though. Are those monthly or do they reset every 5 days too?
  • HyzerBombHyzerBomb Posts: 80
    Nevermind I just read the announcement again. Milestones are every 5 days but top zone rewards are every 30
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,035 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

I have to say I am not a fan of incursions I use to love playing dungeons and I find the new format and the lack of rewards make me discouraged to want to play these ever again. It’s really bad that they took a decent format and made it worse. I played 10 rooms only to get gold. I barely broke 1500 points. Granted I was in a lower sector to try things out but upon doing those 10 rooms with a random person and only get gold kinda lackluster to say the least. So I gave it the good old second chance. Only to have a person quit and leave me to face a 3% constant Degen for his node not being cleared. Ok so I brought in a friend for the third chance. Get to the second room and 💥 server down and lost all champs. And since we did not finish no rewards what so ever. I am a firm believer of giving all things a chance. But hey 3 strikes and your out. Kabam has yet again taken a decent part of this game and made it worse. I am sorry to say they lost me on this one !

If u do lowering tier what you’re is u don’t se hav much more it giv u as rewards
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Elad17 said:

I haven't looked at every single tier and every possible run-thru permutation, but can anyone give me a scenario where Incursions generates less rewards than dungeons? Because that doesn't seem to be remotely the case from what I've seen, and in pretty much every respect Incursions are better than Dungeons from my initial run in Sector 7.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Elad17 said:

I don't think you really understand the concept....(or the rules)