**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Long Incursions Matchmaking Time [Merged Threads]

OftfOftf Posts: 18
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
I've been "finding a partner" for the last 6 minutes-is my matchmaking not working or is no one just finding a partner?
Post edited by Kabam Miike on

Comments

• PyrdaPyrda Posts: 255 ★★
    I have the same problem
  • LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    Me too
  • I've sent these reports to our team to look into. While it could be expected that matchmaking is slower when a new feature is introduced, an hour is waaaaay too long.
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    Hey,
    I just played Incursions with a random guy and he quit after Zone 5; everything went well up until there but now when I try to play that game mode again it just tells me my connection is lost. Everything else works from story quest to alliance quest but Incursions do not..

I've already restarted the game, cleared my cache, etc. Is there any way to resolve this issue and play Incursions again or is that it now.

Thanks in advance for any form of help here.
  • Elsa21Elsa21 Posts: 13

• DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★
    My entire game freezes when I try to play incursions.
  • iODniODn Posts: 3
    Mine as well!
  • Sharaf1189Sharaf1189 Posts: 24
    Yes same here I can't get out of an incursion and the whole game freezes when I try goin in
  • Can you please give us more information? Your Device and OS version especially, when you tried to do it, and where exactly it freezes up?
  • Can you let me know what Device you're using, and the OS Version number?
  • AceLuffySaboAceLuffySabo Posts: 286 ★★
    I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus, latest OS is installed already.

Just tried it again and it's still not working, unfortunately.
    edited April 2020
    That happened to me too and I'm stuck right now, I use Samsung galaxy note 5 OS: 7.0
    edited April 2020
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , OS 7.0
    It happened 2 hours ago.
    It freezes when I try getting into the Incursion other than that all game modes are running fine unless I try hitting to continue incursions then it all freezes and I have to restart
  • Duck_of_DoomDuck_of_Doom Posts: 171
    I'm beginning to think multiple people dont have this issue and just say they are for the chance they get compensation.
  • Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , OS 7.0
    It happened 2 hours ago.
    It freezes when I try getting into the Incursion other than that all game modes are running fine unless I try hitting to continue incursions then it all freezes and I have to restart

If possible, could you record a video of this?
  • We've reported this to our team. I'll let you know when we have information!
  • Hey @Elsa21

Were you at your limit of 5 items for the Zone?
  • TtgnumbTtgnumb Posts: 1
    this also is happening to me, i’m on my iPhone 8 so i believe it’s happening to all types of devices.
  • DPXFistheGOATDPXFistheGOAT Posts: 727 ★★★

Can you please give us more information? Your Device and OS version especially, when you tried to do it, and where exactly it freezes up?

Same account on two separate devices (iPad and Galaxy S8). Everytime I try to open Incursions, the red wifi signal comes up and the entire game freezes. If I restart the game, everything works UNTIL I try to open Incursions again. I've been stuck in the same Incursions lobby for about 2 hours now.

My connection has been working fine and so is the game EXCEPT Incursions.
    edited April 2020

Samsung Galaxy Note 5 , OS 7.0
    It happened 2 hours ago.

If possible, could you record a video of this?
    I hope this helps.
    HYG
  • Wadewilson15Wadewilson15 Posts: 2
    Having the exact same issues on an iPhone XR running iOS 13.4.1
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    You do a refund not through kabam support?
  • Is there an Item Use Limit (Potion Limit) of 5 per Zone (Room) ? Like the Limit in AQ ?

If so, didn’t see that mentioned in original announcement post anywhere. (?)
  • RowfyatrainRowfyatrain Posts: 12
    @Kabam Miike
    Incursions aren’t working for me either. I’m on an iPhone XS Max iOS 13.3.1. All other game modes fine but if I try incursions my game locks up and says I lost connection. Made a recording but can’t figure out how to get it on here from my phone.
  • How do you upload videos? I have the same problem
  • Tasty_Yum_YumsTasty_Yum_Yums Posts: 444 ★★★
    I was able to do incursion with one account but can’t with the other account. Same device...
  • DirtyMike1DirtyMike1 Posts: 10
    I am also having the same issue, never actually got into the first zone. Now I can do every other mode in the game, alliance, event, story quests. But every time I try to get back into the incursion I get a connectivity issue alert and eventually disconnected from the game. Been like this for a half hour.
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Help! I can’t start a new incursion because I’m stuck in one that I can’t leave. I was matched with a partner who decided to just sit there and not start the incursion so I left it. After I left it I lost connection and whenever I try to got back in it just looses connection.