**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Long Incursions Matchmaking Time [Merged Threads]

Comments

• ZuperZuper Posts: 0
    It won’t let me out of this one party room for incursions. Whenever I press on the continue button it says I’ve lost connection and boots me from the game.
  • Arctic_TrainArctic_Train Posts: 4
    In-Game Name: Arctic_Train
    Device and Model: Galaxy S8 , iPhone 8
    Device Operating System:
    Cellular or WiFi: WiFi
    Game Version Installed: 26.1
    Game Mode: INCURSIONS
    Description of the Issue: Thought I would try out INCURSIONS but unfortunately it will not connect to the zone room is keeps lagging out I tried restarting app as well as switching phones bug continues and will not allow me to enter incursions.

• Not working
  • UlfricFrostUlfricFrost Posts: 51
    Room 9 Zone 7 fighting Classic Spider-Man with Max 5* Iceman. Cold snap was applied and he evaded in the middle of a combo and wrecked me.
  • IJsmutsIJsmuts Posts: 107
    Same here
    When searching for mate game crashed when someone was found. Now i cant get in, no problem with other game modes. See other threads here about same problem.
  • Did everybody here use the Matchmaking feature?
  • Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
    Incursions are still freezing......
  • Game froze after finding a match. I restarted the game but im getting lost connection error
  • DabrigDabrig Posts: 6

Did everybody here use the Matchmaking feature?

I did, yes. I cannot test the invite feature since it still says that I am currently in a room
  • evox23evox23 Posts: 2
    @Kabam Miike

I ran an incursion with someone I knew, so, I invited them to a party and everything worked smoothly. I went back in again to do an incursion with the matchmaking feature and I’m stuck with the loading screen and it freezes and drops everything and restarts the game.

I am using a IPhone 11 Pro Max
    IOS 13.4.1

• ArnMWArnMW Posts: 30
    I also used the matchmaking feature. Every time I hit continue for incursions my game disconnects.
  • BigDog6219BigDog6219 Posts: 57
    Same
  • MhmMhm Posts: 9
    edited April 2020
    If i press continue, the wifi sign pops up then crashes
    Too many to list
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★

Is there an Item Use Limit (Potion Limit) of 5 per Zone (Room) ? Like the Limit in AQ ?

If so, didn’t see that mentioned in original announcement post anywhere. (?)

5 Per Room
  • SycodSycod Posts: 16
    I did tier 7 on incursion and completed all milestone but when I tried to do tier 6, the game crashed and now it is not allowing me to enter and my champs are stuck there.when I try to go in the screen start to show network issue. Anyone other facing this issue
    I did tier 7 on incursion and completed all milestone but when I tried to do tier 6, the game crashed and now it is not allowing me to enter and my champs are stuck there.when I try to go in the screen start to show network issue. Anyone other facing this issue
    Same here. Even uninstalled and reinstalled. Can't do anything and my alliance is getting upset.
    Yes I had same issue and my players are stuck there
  • ElfmanElfman Posts: 3
    I'm having the same issue
  • _RĘÇKLĘŞŞ__RĘÇKLĘŞŞ_ Posts: 38
    Same happened to my alt account as OP
  • ElfmanElfman Posts: 3

Did everybody here use the Matchmaking feature?

Yes
  • MhmMhm Posts: 9
    i went into a dungeon party then it froze. I exited the game and went back in to the the screen at the top of the thread

I have an iphone XR
  • Im on the lastest os13.4.1.on iphone. I have the same problem with incursions, after being matched i cant go in it says lost connection. But i can play arena and etc only incursions i get lost connection error.
  • I used the matchmaking feature got matched with random player after that i got lost connection error.

Im on the lastest os13.4.1.on iphone. I have the same problem with incursions, after being matched i cant go in it says lost connection. But i can play arena and etc only incursions i get lost connection error.

Same here
    I recorded the screen but cant post it here