**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

More incursions bugs.

mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
I have to restart the game every time we start a new zone. I also can't join the room without restarting. I lost 2 teams before I realized this.

It's also stupidly slow. I have to exit the screen and come back to see that my partner has moved.

Comments

• mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    Oh, here's a video to show it. Do you people even test your game?

https://youtu.be/MyHL1LZoVd8
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    weird, i have had no problems in sector 6 so far haha
    mydnight said:

Oh, here's a video to show it. Do you people even test your game?

https://youtu.be/MyHL1LZoVd8

i know whats happening. The game works fine, just that when you click the start new zone button there is no visual confirmation on your end that the button works. In fact the button works properly and your partner on the other end probably has yet to press the start new zone button while you were frantically pressing the start zone button waiting for something to happen.
    @kabam please fix incursions so that when we press the start new zone button there is a visual confirmation on our side saying waiting for partner or something.
    My partner is already in the game and waiting for me to restart. Every time.
    A wee update from my end. Playing incursions with a VPN (east coast USA based), and the it works fine and plays smoothly. VPN off (I live in China), it plays like absolute ****.

Yet again, another regional problem. Yet again.
    edited April 2020
    Still a bug. Update didnt do **** for it.