**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Annihilus synergy broken...?

A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
So I have been enjoying playing with annihilus ever since his buff and I've noticed this : his synergy with any one of the fantastic four team gives a critical rating to ALL champions; but this isn't the case (as shown in the following snapshots) because only annihilus gets the boost instead of all the champs

Comments

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Annihilus has the synergy, that’s why it lights up for him, they all get the crit still
  • A_rock007A_rock007 Posts: 53
    @Lvernon15 no they didnt as you can see in the 2nd image
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    It's Annihilus's synergy
    A_rock007 said:

The blue colour appear for the champ you activated the synergy. It doesn't turn blue for all the champs.
    @Djin I know that. The synergy states "All champs gain +115 Critical Rating". So why doesn't the PI of the other champs increase too? Why does only Annihilus' PI gets bumped.
    This is what I was asking...
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    A_rock007 said:

Yes they did, blue only appears in the chanp who OWNS the synergy and is activating it, use a unique synergy, only the chanp with the synergy goes blue but the other champ still benefits
  • DjinDjin Posts: 1,962 ★★★★★
    The synergy is not working. It should increase the PI of all champs. Like this Void and Thor synergy.

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    The second picture doesn't show anything, as it was already explained.
    Go in the battle and you might see an increase in the critical rating
    Djin said:

The synergy is not working. It should increase the PI of all champs. Like this Void and Thor synergy.

Yes. Exactly. That's what I've been trying to say.

There is no increase. I dunno if it's a visual bug or an actual bug. It should be increasing the PI of all champs on the team.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,760 ★★★★★
    A_rock007 said:

There is no increase. I dunno if it's a visual bug or an actual bug. It should be increasing the PI of all champs on the team.
    It doesn't need to increase. Some sinergies don't do it, that's just how it is.
    Is just a number, it really doesn't represent if something is or not working there. Just ignore it
  • He's asking about the increase (and lack of increase) in PI after adding the champ that forms the synergy (for those higher up replies who didn’t actually understand what he was asking).

Strange that Annihilus team PI's before and after adding Torch for synergy ONLY affected Annihilus Pi number afterwards.
    BUT that the Void / Thor example later on DID INCREASE the PI for ALL the teammates, not just Void after adding Thor

And it’s the exact same synergy (Enemies level 3), so not like it was some other synergy that just happened to also affect Crit Rating (and might have been excused for visually implementing it differently).