**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Rank Up Gems In Overflow 😒

Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★
Within 6 months I have open 4 2-3 rank up gems and they have all been Skill. I don’t know what kind of luck this is but I have no ranks to do for Skilled champs. So it goes to waste cause you can’t sell them. Can we start getting selector in content instead of this? 😔

Comments

• OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Just take up a random skill champ, it’s not like you are low on gold.

RU11011 said:

I wish I had these first world problems...

These two comments are all that need to be said
  • Izze_KingIzze_King Posts: 343 ★★

Same way with AG crystals I had 5 science gems at one time.

I feel your pain there. I need science gems like crazy and can’t get any material for them. Got Cap and Void just waiting for an AG. I might use one of my generic AGs eventually.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

I swore I said I don’t have any Skill champs to rank but ok.
    Your telling me that you don't have a single skill 5 star?
  • Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210 ★

Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

Just look at the screenshot he has posted bud.
    Viper83 said:

Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

I think he’s trying to say
    You have 0 skill 5 stars that are lower than rank 3 that you can’t rank up ?
    Okaythen said:

Viper83 said:

Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

Yes exactly. He does have skill champs but all of them above rank 2, hence he is not able to use that 2-3 gem.
    Viper83 said:

Okaythen said:

Viper83 said:

Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

Yes exactly. He does have skill champs but all of them above rank 2, hence he is not able to use that 2-3 gem.
    You don’t know that rank up gems can only be used once a champion is maxed out on the specified rank stated
    I have a r3–>r4 mystic gem and I can’t use it because non of my mystic champs are at r3/45 plus they freakin suck
  • redsoxpatsfan89redsoxpatsfan89 Posts: 162 ★
    I know, i was thinking the same thing. But it shows in the screenshot "no applicable champions at this time". Now maybe there are some r1 skill champs but none that are max lvl r2
    Okaythen said:

Viper83 said:

Okaythen said:

Viper83 said:

You don’t know that rank up gems can only be used once a champion is maxed out on the specified rank stated
    I have a r3–>r4 mystic gem and I can’t use it because non of my mystic champs are at r3/45 plus they freakin suck
    Good shout! Didn't think of that.

Izze_King said:

Okaythen said:

RU11011 said:

Honestly I do have some r1’s but the resources it requires to rank a Skill champ I don’t need appose to a skill champ I do, outweighs the gem. I have Aegon at r4 just waiting on iso. I’m not using that to rank DD Netflix to save a wasted gem.

A lot of people are missing the point. I’ve completed different content to obtain these crystals and some how I have landed a 1-6 chance 4x in a row. I wish I had these odds in the lotto. That’s it... It just sucks. I don’t need 100 things I could do about it. 😂 I’m sure I’m not the only person going through it. I’m talking to them. Maybe Kabam will read it and make a little change. Who knows. Like the guy who has 4 Science AG’s. That not fun. Telling him to awaken just anybody instead of it expiring doesn’t make him feel better. Get it?
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Honestly, I'd take up DD. I have him at r4 from a variant gem and he's surprisingly fun to play
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★
    Izze_King said:

Honestly I do have some r1’s but the resources it requires to rank a Skill champ I don’t need appose to a skill champ I do, outweighs the gem. I have Aegon at r4 just waiting on iso. I’m not using that to rank DD Netflix to save a wasted gem.

A lot of people are missing the point. I’ve completed different content to obtain these crystals and some how I have landed a 1-6 chance 4x in a row. I wish I had these odds in the lotto. That’s it... It just sucks. I don’t need 100 things I could do about it. 😂 I’m sure I’m not the only person going through it. I’m talking to them. Maybe Kabam will read it and make a little change. Who knows. Like the guy who has 4 Science AG’s. That not fun. Telling him to awaken just anybody instead of it expiring doesn’t make him feel better. Get it?

I think a lot of people do get it. It really comes down to terrible resource management. If you are capped on a certain class rankup gem, have no interest in ranking any of your current skill champions to free up inventory space, plus a lack of ISO (????), and you still chose to open the crystal, then it should come as no surprise that you have found yourself in this situation. I know that doesn't make you feel better, but that's just the way it is. You can either be bitter or use it as a learning experience going forward.

Honestly, I'd take up DD. I have him at r4 from a variant gem and he's surprisingly fun to play

DD or DDNet? Plus I want to r5 Aegon. Would your rank DD over Ægon to save a gem that I have 3 more of? 😂 I have plenty of time later to rank low tier champs for fun later. Ægon helps for the GrandMaster fight I got coming up. Can’t see myself doing that with DD. Imagine though? Like a 4hr fight. 😂
  • CiciliatoCiciliato Posts: 302 ★
    Same thing happened to me
    Maybe I rank up DD Netflix, Falcon or Karnak (the only options)
    phil56201 said:

Izze_King said:

I think a lot of people do get it. It really comes down to terrible resource management. If you are capped on a certain class rankup gem, have no interest in ranking any of your current skill champions to free up inventory space, plus a lack of ISO (????), and you still chose to open the crystal, then it should come as no surprise that you have found yourself in this situation. I know that doesn't make you feel better, but that's just the way it is. You can either be bitter or use it as a learning experience going forward.

Do you know how long I would have to wait to do things if I applied this rule to opening crystals?

Imagine opening sig stones hoping to get Skill and all you get are Cosmic. You don’t have any duped cosmics and now you have cosmics stones in overflow. Would you use an AG to awaken Groot to save the stones? 😂 or would you have not opened the stones to begin with because you were at max in cosmic?

The complaint isn’t that I got them. It’s the fact the came back to back to back to back. I didn’t open them in a row so that comment isn’t helping. 😂 My management skills are great. It’s the reason I have 27M in gold without spending a dime or grinding my life away.
    Ranking someone you’ll never use to free up inventory isn’t worth it.
    It cost 241323 in gold to rank a r1 to r2 max. It cost 1,048,820 in gold to rank 5 to max
    An r2 will take up 99175 class iso8 points.
    An r5 will take up 471 616 class iso8 points.
    (Let’s forget to mention how much this cost using basic iso.) I’m saving my class iso for the r5 that work it. Doesn’t make sense to rank to save something that I have in abundance. The expiring gem doesn’t make any of my r1 any more desirable. 😂
    Ciciliato said:

Same thing happened to me
    Maybe I rank up DD Netflix, Falcon or Karnak (the only options)

Eventually I will do the same. It’s nice if it’s what you need but it’s never what you need. 😂
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

DD or DDNet? Plus I want to r5 Aegon. Would your rank DD over Ægon to save a gem that I have 3 more of? 😂 I have plenty of time later to rank low tier champs for fun later. Ægon helps for the GrandMaster fight I got coming up. Can’t see myself doing that with DD. Imagine though? Like a 4hr fight. 😂
    DDNetflix. I actually took up him up before I took up Ægon. And if you have gems in the overflow and need to use one to stop another from expiring, you’ll still have gems to use on Ægon. And it’s a 2->3 gem, not a 4->5 gem? I really don’t see why you’re having so much trouble with this. Either rank up a champ or let it expire. And since you only had two days and some change to decide, I don’t know what was the point of reviving this post
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    Izze_King said:

anyone can do the grandmaster with some skill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pNKPK27tM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQE3BAmxOo&t=27s
    around 10 minutes each, DD can't be much worse
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    The beauty that is RNG.
  • ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    I have got 4 Science AGs yet all my top 5* science were duped and I don’t want to apply on YJ. I wish I can get Mr Fantastic but every time I end up with Sentry or Hulk.....

Izze_King said:

DDNetflix. I actually took up him up before I took up Ægon. And if you have gems in the overflow and need to use one to stop another from expiring, you’ll still have gems to use on Ægon. And it’s a 2->3 gem, not a 4->5 gem? I really don’t see why you’re having so much trouble with this. Either rank up a champ or let it expire. And since you only had two days and some change to decide, I don’t know what was the point of reviving this post
    I’m obviously gonna let it expire. Ive gone over why 100x. Again, I’m not asking for solutions. I’m voicing a dislike. No need to play problem solver.

Izze_King said:

anyone can do the grandmaster with some skill
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7pNKPK27tM
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWQE3BAmxOo&t=27s
    around 10 minutes each, DD can't be much worse
    Now I know you have to be trolling. Ain’t nobody ranking DDN to r3 to fight the GrandMaster.