**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AQ Map 6: Nova with DOUBLE kinetic transference

bloodyCainbloodyCain Posts: 910 ★★★

Please let me know if you have good counter for these nodes and the mini boss.
For today, I bring in Magik and wonder if she can do the job before Nova get too much power bars.

Other than that, all I think is that these nodes with that champ Nova are just a set up to screw AQ map 6 players.

But since it is a team game mode, everyone can take turn to beat him up and it is ok to have everyone has at least one KO'ed champ as a result.
So, I don't wanna complaint for now.

So for now let's focus on how do you guys handle that fight.

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Doom has been soloing Nova. Pretty sure SS can as well
  • Vinitlalka1988Vinitlalka1988 Posts: 269
    Tried with ss and cudnt so much damage before he reached sp 3 due extreme power gain...I’d like to know who works on nova as well please...
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    What about doc oc?
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,263 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    I've used iceman, been more effective than claire. Able to eat 2 sp3s if played carefully

But you should have KT for day 1, especially when Nova is the mini.
  • BendyBendy Posts: 3,349 ★★★★★
    I used void for this node and he worked really well if u get the right debuffs
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,138 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Doom works u just Hav to play a bit passive. Not to agersiv right when he below 1 bar starts to bait sp. hadn’t ben solo him yet need a bit more practice the sp1 is esay to evade sp2 is a bit harder
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    SS works but you can't block many attacks. Intercept and fully evade his specials.