**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mastery Core Deal

Comments

• same here as well
  • AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    Yes this is happening with all my alliance members... No one is able to use it.
  • Yeah it's across the board
  • So I decided to take advantage of the reduced mastery core costs and brought 2 stony cores but when I try to use them it tells me I have insufficient items and tries to direct me to the store.
    I've tried resetting the game a couple times and still the same thing :/5glgik1i2l4e.jpg
  • MegaVoltsMegaVolts Posts: 114
    Is this the deal we expect for labor day? I was hoping we get rankup items. Still a good deal but hopefully it will work soon.
  • AbhayAbhay Posts: 11
    I am also not able to use it... Any of the core which I brought in sale is not usable ....
  • SungjSungj Posts: 2,111 ★★★★★
    Haha I thought I messed something up, hopefully we get a respond to this pretty weird bug
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    edited September 2017
    Can we expect new mastery & level up along with 5.3?
  • was looking forward to maxing deep wounds today. I underestimated the level of incompetence of kabam.
  • I am trying to unlock a mastery that requires one carbonadium core, and two stony cores. I already had one carbonadium core and one stony core in my inventory before the new discount. Today, given the discount, I bought one more stony core. However, when I tried to unlock the desired mastery, it would not allow me to because it said I only had one stony core. When I went to my inventory, it showed to separate icons for stony cores instead of them stacking, so it is as if they are two separate items. An image of my inventory is attached.

Can this please be fixed soon?
    https://imgur.com/gallery/cxMLn
  • WafflesalldayWafflesallday Posts: 189
    Pretty good deal I have to say so I went for it and I thought I could finally max deep wounds.

Bought the cores necessary to unlock the last 2 levels but I CANT USE THEM!

Anyone else have this problem?
  • Same. Kabam have you ever done 1 thing right?
  • Joe333Joe333 Posts: 3
    edited September 2017
    Same problem for carb cores.
  • RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    otsfv4berrmp.png
    lhuww6sk8by3.png
  • You're not the only one. I'm having the same issue as well. Hopefully Kabam will notice this issue and fix it quickly.
  • I thought I was the only one, but it seems to be a game issue.

Of course Kabam will give zero F#$%s as they usually do, laugh at use for spending our hard-earned credits (not all of use can afford to spend money in this game) and give us **** like a single health potion as a "sorry".

Such a shame.
  • Same problem for carb cores aswell
  • I have problems same other
  • Was fairly excited when I seen this offer. Hopefully will be fixed soon.
  • Figures, kabamed again. How about giving us extras for wasting our time
  • DudeDude Posts: 5
    fjtsvh0og76g.png
    5uux7jk2fjpl.png
  • Same problem kinda sux as i wanted to unlock double edge before i start arenas
  • Pork1977Pork1977 Posts: 3
    Bugs happen, sure they'll fix it soon :smile:
    It's ****!
  • I have problem same other
  • rishisairishisai Posts: 56
    Same with me also
  • rjancaszrjancasz Posts: 29
    I am having the same problem. You took my units just fine yet the items I just bought don't seem to work.
  • With the new sales of both the carbodium and Stoney mastery cores I have bought 4 of each with units and I went to unlock the despair tree but it says that I don't have the cores in my inventory which I have 4 of each stony and carbs, I spent 30$ on units to do this but now I can't. Is there anything I can do?
This discussion has been closed.