**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Which mutant to Rank 4; Havok, Colossus or Archangel?

TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
edited April 2020 in Strategy and Tips
Mainly for completion of Act 6.2 onwards.

My roster looks like this (5* rank 3 and above);

Science
6* Wasp R1
5* She-Hulk R4
5* Thing R4
5* Void R3
5* Human Torch R3
5* Hulk Rag R3

Skill
5* Gwenpool R3
5* Stealth Spidey R3

Mutant
5* Omega Red R4
5* Sabretooth R4
5* Bishop R3

Tech
5* Ghost R5
5* IMIW R3
5* Doc Ock R3

Cosmic
6* CMM R1
6* Angela R1
6* Venom R1
5* Medusa R3
5* Hela R3

Mystic
6* Morningstar R1
6* Ebony Maw R1
5* Doc Voodoo R4
5* Sym Supreme R4
5* The Hood R3

Which mutant to Rank 4; Havok, Colossus or Archangel? 20 votes

Colossus
60%
ege999menLvernon15Kamikaze_TurtleLibertyPrimeV1EtjamaArham1Obaid_Jacob03LexSaviDas_giFat123ChuckD05Maazi 12 votes
Archangel
30%
AleorTheSquish671ddomBonzodavidPastorAmericaIbby 6 votes
Havok
10%
LaborHevAgent_X_zzz 2 votes

Comments

• LexSaviLexSavi Posts: 144
    Colossus
    Second for Colossus. Took my 5* to R5 and haven’t looked back. Probably my favourite character to play right now. I use him for ROL farming and he can solo the entire path including out damaging Wolverine’s regen. Once you ramp up the armour ups 30k to 50k heavies are pretty sweet. If you like big yellow numbers, he’s a beast.
  • TROUBL3DTROUBL3D Posts: 161
    It’s worth adding, that they’re all unduped. I have a single mutant awakening gem.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Colossus
    LexSavi said:

Second for Colossus. Took my 5* to R5 and haven’t looked back. Probably my favourite character to play right now. I use him for ROL farming and he can solo the entire path including out damaging Wolverine’s regen. Once you ramp up the armour ups 30k to 50k heavies are pretty sweet. If you like big yellow numbers, he’s a beast.

Same, he is Such a Good RoL Grinder!
    Also on the same Topic, a 5 Star Rank 5 Colossus was able to Auto Fight RoL Winter Soldier and Won!
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Archangel
    You already have ghost, so extra immune champ doesn't make a lot for you, I guess. Same for damage. And AA even at r4 should be able to bypass a lot of annoying things with his neurotoxins.
    Also I only have r5 4* AA, so can't say how good he is for act 6. Thank for those gates again, kabam