**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage: April 9

Comments

• loader187loader187 Posts: 222 ★★
    i just think it would be nice if they didnt lie and actually tell us why it went down or why they took it down.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    WRIR said:

I wonder what the compensations will be. They should give it right? It's down twice in a row. That's not very cash money of 'em.

Way more than twice
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    Aww come on! We were Just about to finish AQ... Please tell me we'll be getting the Points or Rewards that we missed due to the Maintenance...
  • YourmomsmomYourmomsmom Posts: 5
    I understand its necessary to have maintenance done and thats fine by me when it is scheduled but the unscheduled ones are beginning to wear on me because most times im in the middle of an annoying fight like i was just few minutes ago with boosts on and now i will have to revive and heal up and more than likely use another boost. Once and and great while can b forgiven but this ridiculous those items arent easy to come by and if they are they arent cheap. And yet we will not see compensation for it either,which we should.
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★
    After my incursion I was gonna kill doom in aq. I hope it ends fast.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    I'm trying to finish my aq, I'm supposed to be the boss killer. This is ridiculous.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    It is reaching the point where we should be getting compensation, been here all week
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,862 ★★★★★

AW was about to start.

That’s the main problem here.
    AW is 24 hrs long. If you cant finish in 24 hrs, your alliance has issues.
    Our main problem is some of my alliances are on different sides of the world, and about to go to bed and they wake up with around eight hours left in war. Thats not every alliance, but that’s the case for ours.
    So is mine. 3/4 of my BG are. We finish with plenty of time. If they are about to go to bed, 10-15 mins won't matter. The servers are rarely down longer than 20ish minutes. The worst was back in November. All others lasted 10 or so minutes.
  • sanbalsanbal Posts: 46
    Myself and my alliance mate doing incursions. We were in sector 6 zone 4. Zone boss is almost down but suddenly we both got disconnected from the game.

While trying to reconnect it shows emergency maintenance.

Shall we recieve zone 4 rewards? And what will be result of that incursion? We need to do all fights again from zone 1 or it will end in zone 3 itself and is the points will be updated?

Note: Really disappointed Kabam team

@Kabam Miike
  • Eric1701Eric1701 Posts: 9
    Come ON Kabam...we missed finsihing placement moves and 1 placement because of this maintenance! This is ridiculous. All we get is a "sorry for the inconvenience"?
    Ya its getting out of hand. Really starting get under my skin with all the wasted items.
  • Lucifer1810Lucifer1810 Posts: 366 ★★★
    It is in these times that you ponder the true meaning of existence
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    Emergency maintenance at this time?
    C'mon We didn't adjusted our war defense, Didn't Explored AQ, Our whole Aq got scared we can't reach 250M now and Seems like we're losing this war too

Not fair, We worked hard on everything and At the end BOOOM! Maintenance came outta nowhere
  • Serious_786Serious_786 Posts: 99 ★★
    We Demand Compensation!
  • Hey all!

Sorry for that short outage. The game is back up!
    Along with everything else not working as intended cough(backdraft intercepts)cough or the ai throwing specials while hitting into their block
  • terry3767terry3767 Posts: 154
    Appreciate the game crashing after my first aw kill. Lost half life and gave the other ally a kill. Thanks
  • AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
    This is Nucking Futz... I've tried to postpone my conference but only got 1 of my 4 bosses to agree!

I and my team are screwed!!!

Oh let me guess... a problem with Dungeons!!!

We'll also probably miss out on 100% aq now. One of my members is working in a hospital and was supposed to finish the last one or two opponents in about 15 minutes on their next break.

They're doing an important job right now and all of this was planned and organized and would have worked out without this.

This is so unnecessary.

And it was only down less than 20 and back up in time to finish AQ.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Hey all!

The game has been down at least 2 times in the past 7 days. Compensation? It should really be considered

Hey all!

The game has been down at least 2 times in the past 7 days. Compensation? It should really be considered
    I mean come on, I like free stuff too but why do we need compensation? It won't meet the communities expectations anyway. Plus the outages weren't long outages. Today's was about 10-15 mins as was the one before. Servers have been stable as the last major outage was way back in November and before that, it was almost a year without issues. These aren't everyday issues and not a major overall effect.
This discussion has been closed.