**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

6* to r2 CAIW or Symbiote Supreme?

none are duped, b0t have 2*, 3*, 4* and 5* max sig of CAIW so if i need petrify/reverse heal etc i use them.
CAIW I feel can hit hard on most things, takes little damage back so he stay fresh.
Symb Sup is great vs buff champions, but vs anything else i feel him to be a bit meeh.....but he is great for specific fights....so im leaning toward CAIW....i think :o
Also omega red, but i feel i will never dupe him 10 times as a 6* anyway :p

Comments

• Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Unduped sym is better than cap
  • Options
    SwarmOfRavensSwarmOfRavens Posts: 1,264 ★★★★★
    A max Sig r5 5* cap iw will always outshine a R2 unduped 6* cap iw there's really no point taking him up.
    Symbiote supreme doesn't need his Sig ability and is more future proof
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    How high is your 5* cap? If he's r4 or r5 already, I'd go with sym. But if you enjoy cap more, he's a way to go. I find sym a little boring to play
  • Options
    -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    Without a dupe Sym Sup is the way to go. CapIW needs his sig, and preferably max six.
  • Options
    UnyonfaceUnyonface Posts: 519 ★★★
    edited April 2020
    Don't R2 that 6* CAIW nor rank that SS. I have a 6* unawaked CAIW and an awakened 5* CAIW and won't rank my 6*. SS is useful, but becomes a beast awakened. My 5* R4 awakened SS just destroys champs with buffs....
  • Options
    Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Sym Supreme and put a couple points in MD