**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Game Outage: April 9

Comments

• RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,897 ★★★★★
    Too many hamsters in self isolation perhaps?
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    I’ve had it with it rather just look at a wall other then wasting my time with this
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    The title should be changed to GAME OUTAGES: APRIL 9
  • SMRkaSMRka Posts: 10
    edited April 2020
    Here we go!

• mdsubmdsub Posts: 180

I think you’re overreacting. We don’t need compensation yet, if at all.

When it goes down in the last hour of AQ & you’re fighting the AQ boss with minutes to spare & don’t finish because of the outage, yes there should be compensation when AW & AQ are not going on then not so much because you’re not missing out.
    Lost points as soon as I got back into the game after maintenance
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

JtheGoat said:

My game just keeps loading and this is the second time this week. We need compensation

No you don't.
    Sure! Don't you know that's the way the world works???
    The cable company compensates you for an outage, right? The cellular company compensates you when their network goes down, right? The power company compensates you when your electricity goes out at home, right?
    OH WAIT! 🙀🙈🙉🙊 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
  • The game should be back up and running as normal shortly.
  • ReyAlemánReyAlemán Posts: 87
    Upgrade ur servers for the next months, you guys can't handle the traffic.
  • Vendetta1234Vendetta1234 Posts: 59
    @Kabam Zibiit did u fix A70 users problems? Or we still cant play, its been a week for some players
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★

Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and working to get everyone back into the game as soon as possible.

can we consider compensation yet? It's the second time in one day! I'm think at least a 5-star nexus for conqueror and above...
    Edit: and maybe removing the points from this war and maybe redoing the AQ
    A 5* Nexus? You're kidding right?
    How many has it been this week? 4 or 3 maintenances?

• KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

How many has it been this week? 4 or 3 maintenances?

My game wasn't down long enough to fix a bowl of cereal. I'm not sure what I'd be getting compensated for. But of course I can only speak for myself. 👻
    edited April 2020
    Ive lost count at this point

Hey everyone, the team is taking a look into this and working to get everyone back into the game as soon as possible.

can we consider compensation yet? It's the second time in one day! I'm think at least a 5-star nexus for conqueror and above...

Might as well ask for that too.

how about 4 star nexus for conqueror, and 5 star nexus for uc and above
    Also this war should be removed

How about no.

How about no.
    at least something? You got to admit that the game being down for 2 times in a day is ridiculous. Do you believe that you and others don't deserve anything? I'm not complaining, I just feel like this is getting a bit crazy. I'm fine with no in-game compensation. I think that we at least deserve a look into why this happened and what Kabam can do to stop crashes happening again
  • phil56201phil56201 Posts: 953 ★★★

How about no.
    at least something? You got to admit that the game being down for 2 times in a day is ridiculous. Do you believe that you and others don't deserve anything? I'm not complaining, I just feel like this is getting a bit crazy. I'm fine with no in-game compensation. I think that we at least deserve a look into why this happened and what Kabam can do to stop crashes happening again
    You must be new. This is nothing. We have had periods where the outages were much more frequent. As frequent as most days of a month, often several times a day. A couple of the emergency maintenance instances took close to 10 hours until the game was back up. Just relax and enjoy the game.

How about no.
    This is nothing compared to when it went on for an entire month plus. Today's outages doesn't even add up to 45 minutes. We don't "deserve" a look into anything really. That's between Kabam and the server hosts. Your never going to get Kabam to tell you why the server went down. Its their issue to deal with, not ours. They try and do their best to work with the server hosts to prevent any outages. Theres nothing that's going to prevent an outage if ones going to happen and nothing they say will ever be enough.

Everyone that "knows servers" thinks they know better than Kabam but yet here we are. 🤷
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122

Hey all!

Sorry for that short outage. The game is back up!

Did the game outage some how mess with Summoner Advancement rewards? My alliance placed 70th yet none of us have received them.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★

Hey all!

Sorry for that short outage. The game is back up!

Did the game outage some how mess with Summoner Advancement rewards? My alliance placed 70th yet none of us have received them.
    Ours came. Sometimes they take time. They're doled out by the server so that could be a factor.
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

How about no.
    This is nothing compared to when it went on for an entire month plus. Today's outages doesn't even add up to 45 minutes. We don't "deserve" a look into anything really. That's between Kabam and the server hosts. Your never going to get Kabam to tell you why the server went down. Its their issue to deal with, not ours. They try and do their best to work with the server hosts to prevent any outages. Theres nothing that's going to prevent an outage if ones going to happen and nothing they say will ever be enough.

Everyone that "knows servers" thinks they know better than Kabam but yet here we are. 🤷
    But..... But.... I want. ....FrEe StUfF
  • spigwenderspigwender Posts: 473 ★★★
    I think the reason people are going crazy about such a minor outage is because so many people have so much free time on their hands that doing content and grinding is easy for those in non-essential work fields. So the game has probably been helping occupy a lot of people. Do I think we NEED compensation? No. This was a minor outage and as long as Kabam can fix the deaths in AW and AQ and possibly give some people back their boosts, there shouldn't be a problem. Would I like compensation? Very much so yes. I just think don't think it's necessary.

That concludes my TED talk.
  • MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    The game just hung up again. When fighting a thing mini in war; DC, half my health gone.
This discussion has been closed.