**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursions: Ultron’s Domain - Now Commencing April 8th!

Comments

• Options
    Arctic_TrainArctic_Train Posts: 4
    Incursions is crashing everyone's game
  • Options
    StingerbkStingerbk Posts: 160 ★★
    So why am I limited to the top 2 sections??? In dungeons I could pick any dungeon room I wanted based on my team, I did rather want the option to select section 5 over 7, I got no strength to deal the stress of section 7,
  • Options
    Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    How many zones are there per sector? Just want clarification
  • Options
    Markjv81Markjv81 Posts: 1,003 ★★★★

How many zones are there per sector? Just want clarification

• Options
    MarcoPSikMarcoPSik Posts: 9
    I'm in trouble with the incursions.
    I haven't been able to get back in the incursions for more than 18 hours. When I accessed the incursions yesterday it found a player, and it was waiting for "the leader" until to generate this error. I can't play the incursions.
    Thanks.

BRAZIL
    Estou com problemas com as incursões.
    Não consigo voltar às incursões há mais de 18 horas. Quando eu acessei as incursões ontem, ele encontrou um jogador e ficou esperando "o líder" até gerar esse erro. Eu não posso jogar as incursões.
    Obrigado.
  • Options
    Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    MarcoPSik said:

I haven't been able to get back in the incursions for more than 18 hours. When I accessed the incursions yesterday it found a player, and it was waiting for "the leader" until to generate this error. I can't play the incursions.
    Thanks.

BRAZIL
    Estou com problemas com as incursões.
    Não consigo voltar às incursões há mais de 18 horas. Quando eu acessei as incursões ontem, ele encontrou um jogador e ficou esperando "o líder" até gerar esse erro. Eu não posso jogar as incursões.
    Obrigado.

We have same problem...
  • Options
    TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    This format is lots of fun. Customizable buffs. Strategic decisions to heal or buff. Improved access to rewards. Y’all did a great job getting me to dive in with this.
  • Options
    Abetkyle09Abetkyle09 Posts: 12
    Others can’t play incursion...what happened?
  • Options
    TheTalentsTheTalents Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Incursions are super fun. I would just ask that the rewards should be battlechips if not I would just say that it needs to be shortened by at least half the rooms. I just would like an incentive to play that long with more bang for my buck so to speak.

I know I'm probably in the minority but time is very important and incursions are entirely too long for the rewards.
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

not liking Incursions. not eligible for the Top Zone rewards for the lower sectors and being force to play a higher sectors just to get any rewards is not fun at all. I like playing the lower difficulties for less rewards so to avoid be stressed and frustration in playing the game, that what i like about dungeons. with out the rewards for the lower sectors open for player that like to do them, Incursions isn't worth playing.

On my second account I have bishop as my best 5*, and most of my 5* are just trash. Like ssm, sim, im, falcon and so on. Not going rank any of those anyway. Yet I'm expected to go sector 7? Lol
  • Options
    MarcoPSikMarcoPSik Posts: 9

• Options
    ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    MarcoPSik said:

Same here every time try to click at the incursion logo the game crashes
  • Options
    ImmortalmanImmortalman Posts: 27
    When are we going g get to play incursion, we are still stuck with the crash problem
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★

not liking Incursions. not eligible for the Top Zone rewards for the lower sectors and being force to play a higher sectors just to get any rewards is not fun at all. I like playing the lower difficulties for less rewards so to avoid be stressed and frustration in playing the game, that what i like about dungeons. with out the rewards for the lower sectors open for player that like to do them, Incursions isn't worth playing.

Yeah, a friend commented about that, he was trying to help his little brother get some points, and he did, but, he basically got chump change "rewards", even after doing 12 zones and he finally quit out. Then the recharge time is so ridiculously long, it just isn't worth trying to help lower end players at all.

In dungeons, he at got a ton more points for doing the exact same thing.
  • Options
    BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Just finished the boss fight in first sector and got KO'd by Blade who had a couple % left, about 1-3% and now I've been on the Storm and Sorcerer screen loading. I don't want to close out to affect the incursion. Is anyone else having that trouble? My name in game is the same as my username on here. I had to close out and wondering what will happen?
  • Options
    Pin_the_AvengerPGT17Pin_the_AvengerPGT17 Posts: 333 ★★
    I don’t know how to leave incursions without the the other player also making a decision
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Not withstanding the issues (which can happen since it's new), I think it's amazing. Great improvements overall. So fun! I agree with some of the points about Zone Bonuses. They should at least be available one level lower than your Tier. Making it to 10 in Sector 6 or 7 can be daunting. Overall, I'm thoroughly pleased with Incursions.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Perhaps it could also be possible to only collect the Bonuses from one Sector, if you wish to run one lower.
  • Options
    phil56201phil56201 Posts: 967 ★★★
    Would be great fun if it was even semi-functional. Constant freezing, crashes, graphic glitches, and horrendous input & frame-rate lag makes it all but unplayable.
  • Options

I don’t know how to leave incursions without the the other player also making a decision

Restart the game
  • Options
    Does anybody know, what tech-science stand for? Do those champs get some more specific buffs or anything else?
  • Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Tobas said:

I like the new dungeons. But I dislike the grouping based on the number of 5* Champions. Would prefer one based on Prestige.

Why?
  • Options
    Darth_Caedus1Darth_Caedus1 Posts: 64
    Aleor said:

On my second account I have bishop as my best 5*, and most of my 5* are just trash. Like ssm, sim, im, falcon and so on. Not going rank any of those anyway. Yet I'm expected to go sector 7? Lol
    @Aleor
    The great thing about incursions is that the hacks greatly benefit any type of champions, not just the meta. I encourage you to give it a try before you pass judgement
  • Options
    @Darth_Caedus1, I actually tried r4 5* iron patriot on my main account, and he's still bad. R3 vtd was way better. Keep in mind I don't rank up bad champs on my alt. Mostly play there for challenge in staff like uncollected with r4 4*, only r3 5* is bishop, and I don't really want to take him to r4. Overall my second account is pretty weak, and I can see how being locked to top sectors may be frustrating for players who play it more casually. Even sector 6 may be pretty challenging at zone 9 with good r5 4*.
  • Options
    WakwakWakwak Posts: 1
    I cannot open my incursions.pls help.
  • Options
    Vampi007Vampi007 Posts: 88
    Lost my best champs to cooldown now bcuz incursions was broke and I was stuck where you can't process to other zones . Could have cleared sector 6 fully atleast .
  • Options
    I'm sad that my last two incursions( recent one finished a minute ago) that my incursion partner just left after it started. Now I have 6 champions who have to wait for cool down and not even one zone complete each time.
  • Options
    Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Request for addition:

Find new partner function. This would enable you to find someone who was on the same zone you are but there partner bailed too. Doesn’t even have to be immediate but can pair you with someone else who doesn’t want to just restart from the beginning again.

Can only be used if the other person bailed and you finished the previous zone together. Would help with random matchmaking as well.
  • Options
    Timone147 said:

Request for addition:

Find new partner function. This would enable you to find someone who was on the same zone you are but there partner bailed too. Doesn’t even have to be immediate but can pair you with someone else who doesn’t want to just restart from the beginning again.

Can only be used if the other person bailed and you finished the previous zone together. Would help with random matchmaking as well.

Good idea!