**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Discounted energy refills for covid situation

I think it would be really nice and get more people to play if Kabam gave like a month long 50% discount off the usual price for energy refills so people can play more while at home

Comments

• SuperGamerXDSuperGamerXD Posts: 33
    ddom said:

I think it would be really nice and get more people to play if Kabam gave like a month long 50% discount off the usual price for energy refills so people can play more while at home

This would be a great idea
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    ddom said:

What did you do during the energy calender they gave a lot of free energy refills i have tons of them in inventory
  • No
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★
    Please stop these rediculus covid post
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    They gave away a lot of energy refills and on top of that as long as your alliance hits a decent milestone in the 3 day events you get 1 energy refill every 3 days. We’ve gotten like 25 refills for the month of March and at least 2 in April already. I managed to finish UC almost finish master, did a second run of LOL, halls of healing and the baron quest and still have 8 refills left. Think kabam did a lot already with energy refills for us.
    Mixalis said:

ddom said:

What did you do during the energy calender they gave a lot of free energy refills i have tons of them in inventory
    I'm guessing you haven't touched uncollected eq or act 6?
    I haven't become uncollected yet
  • Mainer123Mainer123 Posts: 527 ★★
    Being able to play more would be great with all of the corvid **** going on ,and everyone doing their part and staying home. And a half price sale would make that possible.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    Mainer123 said:

Being able to play more would be great with all of the corvid **** going on ,and everyone doing their part and staying home. And a half price sale would make that possible.

Then you have more time to wait on energy or grind arena for battle chips to earn units. Stop trying to take advantage of a pandemic.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,280 ★★★★★

they already gave us 17 free energy refills. They are only 30 units each.

Like he said. We literally just had a two-week Energy calendar.

they already gave us 17 free energy refills. They are only 30 units each.

Like he said. We literally just had a two-week Energy calendar.

So true
  • NeatwillNeatwill Posts: 2
    The game was good because I’d come home and use my energy to do story or event quests. But Kabam have made it take lots of tiles just to get from fight to fight, when it could just take 1 energy! The final quest in the event costs 3 energy per tile! It’s impossible for me to play because due to the pandemic i ate through my energy, we need a discount!
  • NeatwillNeatwill Posts: 2

Mainer123 said:

Then you have more time to wait on energy or grind arena for battle chips to earn units. Stop trying to take advantage of a pandemic.
    <blockquote class="Quote" rel="
    How is it taking advantage of a pandemic? We are bored and don’t want to BUY units to simply play the game.