**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New Youtube Channel!

Hey guys! I recently posted the first crystal opening; its only a test video but I'll have another better one later this week.
If u want to check out my channel search: jonzer8.9
Enjoy the content!

Comments

• Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    forgot to say, but let me know some kind of opening you would want to see and ill do my best to do it
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Tip.
    Post YT Chanel link..
    No one is gonna search
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Video is too short, add more tags... Stack alot of HPC, three star and 4 star shards than make one video... Also upload Game plays,
  • Options
    lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    no one likes to watch someone popping phcs, it's quite boring. Your video quality also leaves something to be desired.
    If you're going to do crystal openings, at least include one 5 star. Gameplays are also a good idea to consider
  • Options
    jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    ok. I was just opening what I had because I wasn't sure how it would upload.
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Don't spin anything that isn't a 5 star crystal, because no one wants to watch that.
  • Options
    SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Agreed if you’re going to open phc’s or something along the lines of that let it be a couple hundred and pop them all. Spin the bigger things like 5*.