**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

New Youtube Channel!

Hey guys! I recently posted the first crystal opening; its only a test video but I'll have another better one later this week.
If u want to check out my channel search: jonzer8.9
Enjoy the content!

Comments

• jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    forgot to say, but let me know some kind of opening you would want to see and ill do my best to do it
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Tip.
    Post YT Chanel link..
    No one is gonna search
  • TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 628 ★★★
    Video is too short, add more tags... Stack alot of HPC, three star and 4 star shards than make one video... Also upload Game plays,
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    no one likes to watch someone popping phcs, it's quite boring. Your video quality also leaves something to be desired.
    If you're going to do crystal openings, at least include one 5 star. Gameplays are also a good idea to consider
  • jonzerjonzer Posts: 161
    ok. I was just opening what I had because I wasn't sure how it would upload.
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    Don't spin anything that isn't a 5 star crystal, because no one wants to watch that.
  • SuperiorSymbioteSuperiorSymbiote Posts: 1,862 ★★★★★
    Agreed if you’re going to open phc’s or something along the lines of that let it be a couple hundred and pop them all. Spin the bigger things like 5*.