**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Colossus damage

Hi,
Did anyone noticed the huge difference in damage between Colossus with OR and without OR. At 20 Armor should be an extra 40% but it seems a lot more.
Medium hits, without fury, at 20 armor.

I want to r5 him but I'm afraid there is a bug and it will get fixed in the future and lose all his damage.
Any opinions/advices?

Comments

• King_Leo321King_Leo321 Posts: 1,211 ★★★
    Bug or not if yo out use omega red synergy it will no matter
  • Xcrøss_TRXcrøss_TR Posts: 142
    I'm always using Colossus with the OR and Juggernaut Synergie, he hits pretty hard (74 Hits for WS with 3/45 awakened Colossus). I don't think that's a bug, but not sure about that damage jump from 2k to 8k. Maybe it's because your masteries, boosts or synergies?
  • ReaperX1ReaperX1 Posts: 7

I'm always using Colossus with the OR and Juggernaut Synergie, he hits pretty hard (74 Hits for WS with 3/45 awakened Colossus). I don't think that's a bug, but not sure about that damage jump from 2k to 8k. Maybe it's because your masteries, boosts or synergies?

Same masteries, boosts or synergies. The screenshots where taken 2 min apart. It's strange.
    Both mediums. even if it was light/medium, the difference is 4x between 2k and 8k dmg
  • AlexAvalonAlexAvalon Posts: 655 ★★★
    I think it has to do with the extra crit damage he gains for every armor up, so the 2% attack is multiplied by the crit damage multiplier and that interaction makes him hit alot harder then just 2% extra per armor up.
    My first thought was that the synergy is bugged and instead of 2%, it gives 20%. So instead of 40% at 20 armors it will be 400% (4x). That is why I don't know if I would rank him yet.