**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Incursions stuck [Merged Threads]

Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues

So I got into incursions , did two rooms with a random and stopped as my partner had to leave . Then got into another try with a few 4 star 3 30. Then the game crashed and I was kicked out , cant seem to get in now. It just gives me the problem connecting symbol and crashes my game . I know that this isn't an internet problem as I explored heroic a few minutes ago , when I did so I didn't touch the incursions tab . I remember something like this happening with dungeons too. Anyone else facing the same issue ?
Post edited by Kabam Lyra on

Comments

• xKillxKill Posts: 6
    I'm having the same issue. I started an incursion with a random summoner and my game crashed as it started. Now I can't seem to get I to the incursion. It just gives me the connecting icon and them my game crashes.
  • DeckardRJDeckardRJ Posts: 43
    I'm having the same issue, everytime I try to enter a network issue icon pops up
  • Same here since this morning!! Cant get in and shows network error but other quests are fine 😬
  • We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.
  • Still_Worthy_1Still_Worthy_1 Posts: 69
    Shall we get anytime of compensation????
    As it ruin your whole day and don't know who much time it take to be corrected.
  • Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21

We are aware of this issue and are working on a fix.

Thank you for the quick reply . I hope this get's fixed soon . It Sucks to sit out when the other's are doing this .
  • Avitale3Avitale3 Posts: 34
    I’m still experiencing the same issue. Day 2! I can do everything else, as long as I do not attempt Incursions. If I try incursions game shows red connection trouble light. Then nothing works. I close and reopen, I can play anything as long as I avoid incursions....
  • mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    It's a regional issue. If u have access to a VPN that is based east coast USA or somewhere in Canada, it will work.
  • NewEraWaveNewEraWave Posts: 4
    Thank God im not the only one... Im having the same Issue im currently at 19k artifacts and wanted to grind for more. If kabam can't find a fix we might have to miss out on the first week of Incursions and wait for the reset which would really suck..... Otherwise i enjoyed Incursions when i was able to play it properly.

• N_Romanoff6N_Romanoff6 Posts: 10
    Same thing is happening for me. It's really frustrating
  • paw_patrolpaw_patrol Posts: 0
    My incursions are blocked and i am lousing rewards🥴
  • NiljoNiljo Posts: 3
    Yeah, @Kabam Miike knows of this issue and he's looking into it. But what of all the rewards that we're missing as we are unable to play incursions.
  • Pratham26Pratham26 Posts: 21

Thank God im not the only one... Im having the same Issue im currently at 19k artifacts and wanted to grind for more. If kabam can't find a fix we might have to miss out on the first week of Incursions and wait for the reset which would really suck..... Otherwise i enjoyed Incursions when i was able to play it properly.

I think they'd find a way to compensate us if we miss the whole week . But I expected such a thing to happen . It is a huge game mode and update.Let's just hope this get's fixed by tomorrow .

Anyone knows by when the issue will be resolved, cause it's been a while and no response yet. To be honest it was really good playing incursions.
  • DanThaMan123DanThaMan123 Posts: 53
    Same issue for me. I made runs with friends but when I tried with random partner, locked up right away. Started yesterday about 7pm and still going on today at 9:40am.
  • Dere101Dere101 Posts: 7
    I left a match and I don’t know if my partner did and now it only says continue on the incurtions tap and when I click it the game crashes. However the other game modes are working unless I click the continue button on incurtions then the game crashes. Please fix this because I want to play incurtions. I have an apple iPhone thx.
  • ToastedToasted Posts: 3

Yep. There should be compensation for this cause everyone else is getting so much more time than us.
  • Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17
    This has effected the rest of my game modes as well now all my fights are super laggy
  • MightyHMightyH Posts: 23
    I tried starting incursions last night for the 1st time & it froze kicked out the game said check connection now when I Try start new one i can’t get into match up as it just looses connection I asked a friend to invite me but says I can’t join until I finish or leave the 1 I’m in but it just freezes & can do nothing ?? Any suggestions
  • Lovebox1986Lovebox1986 Posts: 17
    At least the rest of your game is working the same thing happens to me but the other modes are not working properly now too
    Idk if Kabam can fix this without shutting down Incursions for everyone... I would hate to ruin the fun for ppl who are lucky enough to push rooms but at the same time I want to push rooms too!! Tough call i hope we get a chance to get back in
  • my game is not allowing me to do incursions I started a fight yesterday and then it froze and kicked me out and I haven't been able to go in since
  • AgentDoom9AgentDoom9 Posts: 263 ★★
    Dere101 said:

I left a match and I don’t know if my partner did and now it only says continue on the incurtions tap and when I click it the game crashes. However the other game modes are working unless I click the continue button on incurtions then the game crashes. Please fix this because I want to play incurtions. I have an apple iPhone thx.

Same exact thing happened to me. On IPhone using the random match maker.
  • RockwillRockwill Posts: 1
    Kabam the incrusions have and issuse where on certain android devices the incrusions feature when selected will not open and show reconnecting
  • RockwillRockwill Posts: 1
    Pls share i need my incrusions rewards i have miss two days already
  • Bigo1Bigo1 Posts: 1
    Game has me lock out. It’s says continue but I can’t click on it. The WiFI symbol comes up. But it allows me to play in the other games. My invite partner also is having the same problem