**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

They said it could not be done

FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★

Incursions Sector 7 zone 25 completed

Comments

• Viper83Viper83 Posts: 210
    Well done mate! B)
  • TattedmuscleTattedmuscle Posts: 14
    Who was your partner? How many units did you guys use to get through this...if legit, I’m assuming it is posting to the forums, then wow wow wow and congrats!!!
  • FintechFintech Posts: 178 ★★★

Who was your partner? How many units did you guys use to get through this...if legit, I’m assuming it is posting to the forums, then wow wow wow and congrats!!!

I spent 120 units for 3 revives but not a single boost or potion. I did have to use the revives we got as a gift when incursions came out though. And about my partner you can see his name on the screenshot, he is a friend who i've played with in the same alliance for years but i don't know how many items he used, if any.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    That's gnarly.
    Also to confirm it's legit i'm sure a mod could confirm the amount of points you get from finishing zone 25
    Kobster82 said:

Curious did you just use corvus timeouts also what nodes did the mr sinister have

I used Aegon and Black Widow Claire Voyant for most opponents and Corvus for node combos that other champs couldn't do. I did not switch my champs once during the run
    Kobster82 said:

What nodes did the mr sinister have?

100% health
    Kinetic transference
    Aspect of evolution
    Limited immunity - 1
    Do not go gentle
    Resonance cascade
    Color blind
    Kobster82 said:

Who’d you use those nodes seem brutal

For him i used Corvus, took hours to do. We started our run when the incursions came out
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,036 ★★★★★
    well played .
  • FeroX_the_fat_heringFeroX_the_fat_hering Posts: 311 ★★
    Okay, that’s pretty sick, awesome dude
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    Who was your partner using? And wow

Who was your partner using? And wow

Aegon, Warlock and a 6* r2 CMM
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★
    You should get a Guinness world of records award for this
  • PsyLifePsyLife Posts: 399 ★★
    It seems like you can go past zone 25. Could incursions truly have the highest healthpools?
  • MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Finally a use for Proxima!

Also, massive achievement there well done
    PsyLife said:

It seems like you can go past zone 25. Could incursions truly have the highest healthpools?

If they really just keep scaling up i'd say propably yes
  • BowTieJohnBowTieJohn Posts: 2,360 ★★★★
    Fintech said:

The final boss of zone 25

Saw you featured on Prof Hoff's video. Congrats!
  • its_kenits_ken Posts: 34
    congrats man!
  • MattstafariMattstafari Posts: 688 ★★★
    Congrats mate, that's awesome.