**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Sweet Sweet Victory

StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
I finally completed exploring 6.2 a few minutes ago! I had two paths left on the Champion quest and knocked them both out today in about 500 units. I have to say that Symbiote Supreme is made for this fight and makes it so easy. I even got a solo on the last path.
My rewards were mostly insane.

The Punisher 2099 was from the basic and I guess he’s my punishment for awakening Corvus from the free Cavs. The Sentinel was great too since he’s a new champ, but I’m two tech t4 away from taking my six star one to r2. And the science t5 frags is exactly what I’m looking, I’m only 25% away from it now.
Overall, 6.2 sucked. There was a few fights I enjoyed, like the Icarus chapter with Captain Sparkles, and the last two times I fought the Champion with Sym. I’m very glad it’s over though and I’m on to exploring 6.3 after I take a break and just focus on arena.
Still stoked about the t5 cc frags and the Corvus awakening!

Comments

• I would call you lucky for getting a 6* corvus from a cav crystal, but that’s how I got mine. Congrats on 6.2 100%. I’ve done completion of act 6 but I’m just starting on 100% of the chapters.
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★
    edited April 2020
    Who are you going to R3 once you form the science T5CC? it better not be antman
  • OkaythenOkaythen Posts: 590 ★★★

Do you have something against ant man my friend ?
  • Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

i wonder how the max sig rank 3 ant man would be in defence.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★

Ant-Man? Who would take up Ant-Man? Certainly not me ;)
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    edited April 2020

Why not, it’s his account and his choice to be made.
    Not sure though if he has a 6* Antman 🤔

More ot: congrats on getting 6.2 done, awesome job 💪
    @Epistriatus fortunately I do have a six star Ant-Man. Unfortunately, he’s not awakened yet, maybe he will be by the time I complete a t5 science though.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★
    Next to Champion and Sinister, who were the most difficult bosses? Still havent got a Heimdal, and I refuse to unitsman mr. Sinister each time Ill face him. So Ill explore the rest of the chapter, and save those two for last.
    @TheHeroDeserved Mordo. Mordo is just a really poorly designed fight. I don’t know how to beat him if you don’t have Doom or Void. I used Doom for all my runs.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 739 ★★★

@TheHeroDeserved Mordo. Mordo is just a really poorly designed fight. I don’t know how to beat him if you don’t have Doom or Void. I used Doom for all my runs.

Thanks man! Hopefully my Void will do the trick.
  • ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★

Quake can work really well, but it's a tricky fight with all the concussion timings you need to nail.
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★

@Epistriatus fortunately I do have a six star Ant-Man. Unfortunately, he’s not awakened yet, maybe he will be by the time I complete a t5 science though.

Maybe you’ll get a science ag from Abyss rewards? Unless you’ve done that already off course 🤔
    And cool that you’ve got a 6* version of him 😎 seeing as you’re a fan of him 😉
  • lowlevelplayerlowlevelplayer Posts: 4,292 ★★★★★

Maybe you’ll get a science ag from Abyss rewards? Unless you’ve done that already off course 🤔
    he's done abyss

he's done abyss
    Yeah I got a tech gem I put on Ghost and Mutant t5cc that I have sitting in my stash until I pull a good mutant